No announcement yet.

Broner just fights smaller guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Ok my bad. I thought you meant that in a different way.
    We are on the same page, its all good

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
      Broner & Mayweather type of fighters don't have a big fan base so they have to go out of their way to act like fools in front of the camera so that people will watch them. They gotta use the work Mexican and wear the Mexican colors to get attention. Mayweather is a smart guy, he gets Mexican fighter like Canelo on his under cards and he takes all the credit for all the PPV sells. I actually became a Mayweather fan myself!
      That's how you think about him as a fighter and you have become a fan of his? LMAO

Comment

That's how you think about him as a fighter and you have become a fan of his? LMAO
        Boxing is a business, its about making money and getting your name out there. It's about being smart in and outside the ring. Mayweather is smart and yeah I'm a fan. He knows who to fight and the right time to fight certain fighters and he definitely knows who not to fk with.

Comment

Boxing is a business, its about making money and getting your name out there. It's about being smart in and outside the ring. Mayweather is smart and yeah I'm a fan. He knows who to fight and the right time to fight certain fighters and he definitely knows who not to fk with.
          Yeah that's pretty much the truth right there.

Comment

Boy, I'd love to hear how you talk about fighters you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              Yeah that's pretty much the truth right there.
              It is. Just like Pacquiao knew not to f**k with a prime Mayweather in 2010.

Comment

Boy, I'd love to hear how you talk about fighters you don't like.
                I like all fighter! Well, I guess I can live without watching a John Ruiz fight..

Comment

I like all fighter! Well, I guess I can live without watching a John Ruiz fight..
                  He had one good fight, and that was with David Tua. lol

Comment

all these hatin ass fools crack me up. broner is the by far the most skilled boxer out right now.

broner is the future boxing kingpin. keep your hate on cruise control, you got plenty of time lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      all these hatin ass fools crack me up. broner is the by far the most skilled boxer out right now.

broner is the future boxing kingpin. keep your hate on cruise control, you got plenty of time lol
                      That may or may not be true, I'm not hating, just stating facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X