Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    hahahah that was a tad below the belt.
    Nah, it's all fun.

I actually used to think New England was around my age and I've come to find out he quite the youngster! I'd never have guessed.

Comment

Benn v Mccelellan. Froch v Taylor/Bute, Marquez v Israel Vazquez, Lewis v Tyson, Tyson v Holyfield II. Calzaghe v Kessler. Ward v Gatti, Haye making giant do a funny dance

Comment

Mayweather-Hatton

seeing brits get silenced

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Hopkins vs pascal 2 - after hopkins was declared the winner it shows him looking at the crowd as if to say i prooved ya'll wrong as he tried to hold the tears in
          Pretty sure that was after the Pavlik fight (he stared down press row).

Everyone pretty much knew Pascal was toast in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Benn Vs McClelan - I was a die hard Benn fan and I thought my man was going to get destroyed

Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelly - A big Prince Naseem fan, I was on the edge of my seat for his USA debut and what a fight

Lewis vs Rahman 2 - When the KO was delivered, me and a few boys were jumping around like lunatics
            Everyone has seen that one a million times

Not amazing, but a very lasting memory; Cello Renda vs Samuel Peters for the double knockdown

And I'll never forget watching Danny Williams live beat his man with 1 arm, that was something else (Vitali, take note)
            Last edited by chav; 01-31-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              You referring to that shocking goal with like 10 seconds left in the game as Man City won the Premier League? Just curious
              Yep, that's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                And I'll never forget watching Danny Williams live beat his man with 1 arm, that was something else (Vitali, take note)
                Great shout, pure courage and skill from the bomber!

Comment

Watching Froch-Taylor live sitting ringside

Comment

In the crowd at Berto-Ortiz

Comment

Floyd Mayweather somehow standing up to the most vicious punch in the history of boxing, Demarcus Corley's straight left hand. I just couldn't believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X