No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    If you were there, you'd be trying to suck Broners dick. lol Get off it. Why can't friends bee cool with each other without some outsider calling them a f*g?
    if my friend acted like that around me Ill call em out for acting like a fag.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      If you were there, you'd be trying to suck Broners dick. lol Get off it. Why can't friends bee cool with each other without some outsider calling them a f*g?
      You gotta admit, there's always those guys who are gonna be complete dickriding twats in these boxer's posses. And the cameraman is one of them.

Comment

He must walk around 150 so that's a pretty average 1 RM for him.

Comment

In all the gyms I've been to, the largest plate is 45lbs... It honestly looks like 185lbs or so...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            It doesn't matter what he lifts weights for. Weight training increases strength regardless of diet.

I've seen his routine and he weight trains exactly like a bodybuilder (a 3 day split I believe) the only difference is the diet and he does a lot more cardio.

You don't have to compete to be a bodybuilder. A bodybuilder is simply somebody who trains to build a better body/physique.

He doesn't just shadow box with dumbells. He does a full body routine just like Holyfield, Tyson, RJJ etc
            We're not living in the stone age anymore. Weight lifting/bodybuilding is a part of boxing, diet is as big of aspect as any whether people refuse to acknowledge it or not.
            You dont know what you're talking about. You lose muscle when you do cardio, hence why body builders only do about an hour a week. Also he wants to be fast so he wouldnt want to stack his body full of muscle. You dont see many fighters period (boxing or mma) that are soild muscle thats not what they train for.

Comment

This thread is stupid. Laughing at a professional boxer not being able to bench press 285lb when you more than likely couldn't box four rounds is beyond absurd. He's not in the fight game to lift weights.

Comment

hey thanks for watching im flattered not i couldnt give a **** what you say or do just keep watching me you know i dont watch or read about yous but this proves it all im interesting huh im unflappable **** heads yall need to try harder

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  In all the gyms I've been to, the largest plate is 45lbs... It honestly looks like 185lbs or so...
                  it is almost certainly 235. weights are generally standardized. they don't all look the same, but the weight is, and so is the size of the hole in the center so they can be fit onto a bar.

usually there are 2.5's, 5's, 10's, 25's, and "plates" which are 45. a good gym might have 100's for larger men

that looks like a standard sized bar. 45 lbs.

two plates. 45 lbs each.

4 25's. 100 lbs

135 + 100

235 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    It's a 45 and two 25's per side. Olympic bar weighs 45 also.

45x2=90, 25x4=100, 190+45lb bar= 235.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      This thread is stupid. Laughing at a professional boxer not being able to bench press 285lb when you more than likely couldn't box four rounds is beyond absurd. He's not in the fight game to lift weights.
                      This thread isn't about laughing at Broner for not being able to lift x pounds, but if that happens to be what people want to talk about then so be it. It's just a video about a boxer.
                      Originally posted by Bomb_onya_Madre View Post
                      hey thanks for watching im flattered not i couldnt give a **** what you say or do just keep watching me you know i dont watch or read about yous but this proves it all im interesting huh im unflappable **** heads yall need to try harder
                      uhh what?

Comment

Working...
                      X