Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
    why switching from VADA to USADA when VADA is catching cheaters on their testing protocol and much cheaper than USADA... so whats the special closure deal with USADA?
    GBP isnt going to work with VADA again. Remember after Peterson tested positive they didnt even notify Shafer. So Amir and GBP are going around thinking the fight was still on when they knew the fight would be cancelled. That ship with VADA has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      We should all be united guys!!!
      In simple terms for the fan boys: here is a chance for the anti-Floyd brigade to see if he's cheating and for the pro-Floyd brigade, here is a chance to prove your man is above reproach and is cleaner then a whistle.....but no, unfortunately the mental capacity of some members means its easier to have tit-4-tat arguments, or just take everything at face value that you see, then grasp a topic and look for the positives for everyone
      I'm all for untiy. That said, If the Hauser article stuck to just Morales and QUillin-winky, then I think there might be some more consensus. He stuck in the BS about floyd which the haters ran with. It reduced the article from journalism to a TR paid rag sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I'm all for untiy. That said, If the Hauser article stuck to just Morales and QUillin-winky, then I think there might be some more consensus. He stuck in the BS about floyd which the haters ran with. It reduced the article from journalism to a TR paid rag sheet.
        Floyd is the biggest fish in the USA so he's always the guy everyone will want in their headlines rightly or wrongly, that's just the deal when you are as big and important as he is. I agree by the way, the Morales & Winky scenario had a massive red flag, that should never have just been brushed under the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
          why switching from VADA to USADA when VADA is catching cheaters on their testing protocol and much cheaper than USADA... so whats the special closure deal with USADA?
          credibility?

Vada is a new organization started after Floyd v Mosley USADA testing if any of the two could be bribed is obviously the new Victor Conte Anti doping Agency

Comment

Floyd is the biggest fish in the USA so he's always the guy everyone will want in their headlines rightly or wrongly, that's just the deal when you are as big and important as he is. I agree by the way, the Morales & Winky scenario had a massive red flag, that should never have just been brushed under the carpet.
            doesn't matter how big floyd is. The issue of the story should've been PED use. It was bad enough Hauser didn't include really anything on TR boxers. But then to put floyd rumors in it made it so partisan that readers were reminded Hauser is on the TR payroll.

Had he left out the rumors and other BS and, for example, went into more about Manny and Chavez not testing in Texas, now you have an article that is more about PED use/avoidance of testing and not about GBP PED use only.

The floyd stuff took away from what he said was the main focus of the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              doesn't matter how big floyd is. The issue of the story should've been PED use. It was bad enough Hauser didn't include really anything on TR boxers. But then to put floyd rumors in it made it so partisan that readers were reminded Hauser is on the TR payroll.

Had he left out the rumors and other BS and, for example, went into more about Manny and Chavez not testing in Texas, now you have an article that is more about PED use/avoidance of testing and not about GBP PED use only.

The floyd stuff took away from what he said was the main focus of the article.
              I don't disagree with anything you have said. The reality is Floyd will always have the target on him, that's just life. We can't change the article and how it was written, but the facts remain, questions need to be answered and they are not being. GBP have some answering to still in my eyes

Comment

People wanna critize and speculate on Mayweather who is actually taking enhanced testing yet no one is even bringing up the other big fish Pacquiao. Lol keep discrediting him because the legend keeps growing.

Comment

I don't disagree with anything you have said. The reality is Floyd will always have the target on him, that's just life. We can't change the article and how it was written, but the facts remain, questions need to be answered and they are not being. GBP have some answering to still in my eyes
                  agree. but if hauser wrote an investigative piece of journalism rather than rehash rumors that have been essentially disproved then maybe they'd GBP would be in a worse position and actually have to answer questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    People wanna critize and speculate on Mayweather who is actually taking enhanced testing yet no one is even bringing up the other big fish Pacquiao. Lol keep discrediting him because the legend keeps growing.
                    come on dude, your asking this question of the far right birther fringe of manny's fanbase that feels asking for testing means you use PED's and you are ducking and avoiding PED testing is a sign of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      Why do you even post?

You don't even try to hide the fact you literally have no other thoughts in your mind other than riding Mayweather.

I hope you aren't that type of lunatic who love their idol so much, they end up killing them so noone else can have them. I don't particularly like Mayweather, but I don't wish him bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X