No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    im sorry that conspiracy and yes thats what it is does not add up at all. people are also overrating lucas like crazy imo
    What conspiracy?...And Garcia isnt overrated like Crazy? lets get real here

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      The only reason Lucas isnt #1 at 140 is because he got robbed. He and Danny are inter-changeable #1's at 140. There is no lineal champ at 140. Peterson was #1 when Garcia fought Khan. How can you start a lineage when 1 guy is coming off a lose, it doesnt make sense.

I thought Amir got robbed in the Peterson fight but because of the points taken off situation. But loses like that effect fighters especially in rankings, just look at lucas
      look at lucas,who was he?what had zab done at the time?amir was the face of that division and outside of beating peterson no other win would mean more so beating amir is better than beating zab,soto or alexander which is what the thread is about

Comment

All that needs to be said is Khan vs Garcia was #1 vs #2 by all credible boxing ranking and was for the ring belt

Garcia best win was the #1 Jr Welterwieght point, blank, period

Comment

How is he a 3X world champ
          Yea my bad he was a 2X world champion, still.

Comment

What conspiracy?...And Garcia isnt overrated like Crazy? lets get real here
            how is garcia overrated?by not fighting matthysse? i don't hear garcia name unless it has something to do with matthysse.where are the danny is the greatest threads at?where is the danny can't be beat threads at? it's like when people say rigoundeaux is overrated,why?because people want to see him fight donaire?

Comment

I see the one man army in here going strong.......

Comment

He did get the job done, he was robbed

How can Garcia be #1 when Khan didnt get the job done?
                Peterson got the job done
                see you are just mad and don't like garcia because you sit there and say lucas got the job done then say amir didn't get the job done even tho in your other post you admit that amir should of got the decision over peterson

Comment

He did get the job done, he was robbed

How can Garcia be #1 when Khan didnt get the job done?
                  Peterson got the job done
                  So Matthysse got the job done by being "robbed twice", yet Khan losing a disputed decision (just like Matthysse) where his opponent was on PEDs, there was a bogus point deduction along with a corrupt home state commission and Peterson was subsequently DENIED a boxing license, stripped of two titles and froze out of the game is legit? The man has not fought in 14 months and he's coming back to face Holt, someone Garcia beat how many fights ago? Obvious troll is obvious and I'm done with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    how is garcia overrated?by not fighting matthysse? i don't hear garcia name unless it has something to do with matthysse.where are the danny is the greatest threads at?where is the danny can't be beat threads at? it's like when people say rigoundeaux is overrated,why?because people want to see him fight donaire?
                    Garcia is overrated because he has only fought 1 fighter that wasnt completely washed up, and thats Khan. Morales held a fake paper belt so in many people's eyes that makes him a good win, when in fact it wasnt. Not only that but he didnt look great against him and then rematched him.

Fighter are overrated when they are given credit for more then they accomplish. Hell yea Rigo is overrated. People are saying he's going to destroy a P4P fighter in Donaire. At this point he's overrated because of what he has accomplished which isnt much. If he beats Donaire, his hype is real.

Comment

Fuk Danny Garcia.

He knocked out my little homie Amir.

Stupid puta.

Comment

Working...
                      X