Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His best win is against a 3 time? world champion, better than anything else on matthysse resume

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      Khan destroyed the same Judah that beat Matthysse and that Garcia will soon beat.
      "Peterson admitted to using synthetic testosterone in November prior to facing Khan, claiming it was for medical reasons. Peterson had surgically implanted "testosterone pellets" inserted into his hip by Las Vegas-based Dr. John Thompson on Nov. 12"

http://m.******.craveonline.com/blog...40-pound-title

Troll

Comment

Man this guy is slow. Let me break this down one last time.

Peterson was suspended for a year

He tested positive in the lead up to the second fight, for taking testosterone pellets under his armpit BEFORE THE FIRST FIGHT. He took the testosterone BEFORE THE FIRST FIGHT which is what HE ADMITTED TO and what the TESTS SHOWED which is why Khan wanted it overturned. Peterson was subsequently STRIPPED of the WBA title and the fight should have been overturned. But VADA caught him not his corrupt home state commission. Next time do a 5 minute google research session on the topic before trolling a thread. Thanks.
        Show me somewhere that happened, peterson was never suspended

Test also did not show that he took it before the first fight.

WBA stripped him for failing the test leading up to the 2nd fight, it had nothing to do with the first fight. THe IBF also allowed him to keep that belt

Before telling me to google stuff, maybe you should try it yourself, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Dude, con sucks, glass chin

Alexander is way better and matthyse battered him **** the scores
          dude dallas jr sucks glass chin

Comment

"Peterson admitted to using synthetic testosterone in November prior to facing Khan, claiming it was for medical reasons. Peterson had surgically implanted "testosterone pellets" inserted into his hip by Las Vegas-based Dr. John Thompson on Nov. 12"

http://m.******.craveonline.com/blog...40-pound-title

Troll
            Never denied this....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              The only reason Lucas isnt #1 at 140 is because he got robbed. He and Danny are inter-changeable #1's at 140. There is no lineal champ at 140. Peterson was #1 when Garcia fought Khan. How can you start a lineage when 1 guy is coming off a lose, it doesnt make sense.

I thought Amir got robbed in the Peterson fight but because of the points taken off situation. But loses like that effect fighters especially in rankings, just look at lucas
              Lucas isn't #1 because he couldn't get the job done. Garcia did. You're welcome for the education you have thoroughly embarrassed yourself in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                His best win is against a 3 time? world champion, better than anything else on matthysse resume
                How is he a 3X world champ

Comment

Show me somewhere that happened, peterson was never suspended

Test also did not show that he took it before the first fight.

WBA stripped him for failing the test leading up to the 2nd fight, it had nothing to do with the first fight. THe IBF also allowed him to keep that belt

Before telling me to google stuff, maybe you should try it yourself, thanks
                  You're an idiot. You have exposed yourself. I'm done here.

Comment

Not really lol i just went to his last fight in Brooklyn. I just feel like he's ducking lucas at the moment and will after the judah fight

I mostly hate people overrating Khan like crazy.
                    im sorry that conspiracy and yes thats what it is does not add up at all. people are also overrating lucas like crazy imo

Comment

Lucas isn't #1 because he couldn't get the job done. Garcia did. You're welcome for the education you have thoroughly embarrassed yourself in this thread.
                      He did get the job done, he was robbed

How can Garcia be #1 when Khan didnt get the job done?
                      Peterson got the job done

Comment

Working...
                      X