Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Geale Dominates Mundine, Kimbo Wins a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sticks his elbow more than Mayweather does... what does he think he is a Muay Thai fighter or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Kimbo Slice will lose to anyone who is slightly better than that australian fatass. He was close to get knocked out himself. But it was an entertaining toe to toe fight. I think Kimbo is a good addition to any undercard.
      Mundine vs. Geale was boring.

Exactly

Kimbo is very entertaining. He seriously would need another gear to even comprehend fighting a decent skilled journeyman. AS long as he is in with guys who want to trade he is in his element and a good scrap will ensue. He has a decent chin but he does not really have enough size to take shots like that from a heavy who can hit hard. His stamina is suspect also.

If I were Kimbo I would lose some muscle mass and try to fight cruiser where maybe he could get some power. I can't really picture him putting up much resistance against a guy like Chisora (for example)....this fight was a toss up and could have gone either way.

Comment

They might as well just go ahead and setup Kimbo/Arreola...let the guys make some bucks...Kimbo stands no chance, but it would be a heck of a fun scrap!

Comment

Working...
        X