No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    David Haye put his life on the line to beat Chisora because Haye loves his fans.
    Haye doesn't care about his fans at all. If he cared, he would have tried knocking out Wlad as he promised so highly, and he would already have fought Vitali years ago. Haye can just piss the fuck off, that twat.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

He did destroy the guy in 5 rounds that not only slapped Vits, but took him the distance. That right there is reason enough for Vittles to fight him.
      Vitali fought with one arm vs Chisora, don't forget.

Haye is a joke, even at cruiser weight he ducked the best opposition; Adamek, Cunningham, Banks, etc etc. His hw 'career' is like bad comedy, you cannot even laugh at it anymore.
      Can it get more embarrassing when he now keeps calling out an almost 42 yr old, semi-retired Vitali? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post

Haye is a joke, even at cruiser weight he ducked the best opposition; Adamek, Cunningham, Banks, etc etc. His hw 'career' is like bad comedy, you cannot even laugh at it anymore.
        Can it get more embarrassing when he now keeps calling out an almost 42 yr old, semi-retired Vitali? Pathetic.
        wtf..... Haye will brutally dominate and destroy all 3 of those guys. You can't be serious right?

Adamek got wobbled by a jab dude.. Hayemaker will end his life.

Cunningham? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Haye will beat the shyt out of cunningham. Cunningham was dropped like 7 times against the guy who got wobbled by a jab.

Comment

Check out Imsosorry's thread where Haye is hiding backstage from Wlad during the build up to their fight.

Shows you Haye is a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            wtf..... Haye will brutally dominate and destroy all 3 of those guys. You can't be serious right?

Adamek got wobbled by a jab dude.. Hayemaker will end his life.

Cunningham? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Haye will beat the shyt out of cunningham. Cunningham was dropped like 7 times against the guy who got wobbled by a jab.
            Well Haye never showed that, that's the point.
            Haye is world champion when it comes to saying what he would do in the ring.
            His career is a fraudulent joke.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post

Why are you so afraid of Haye calling out the #2 Rated Heavyweight in the world?

I never heard you say this when he faced Charr just a couple of months ago. So just in a matter of months he goes from prime to semi-retired? Hypocrite.

It's quite funny, every time Vitali has never looked good (Lewis, Byrd, Chisora fights etc.) he is always "Injured". LOL

Comment

Yup, total bitch.

Wlad owned him in the prefight buildup and in the fight. Klit haters looking pathetic right now.

Comment

It's all about a dominant mentality, K2 Fans felt that Charr posed no threat so they never complained about that disgraceful title defence. Now Haye wants to fight Vitali after defeating a common opponent in spectacular fashion the K2 Fans are coming up with all these excuses:

"What has Haye done?" (Charr did absolutely nothing)
                  "Haye said he was gonna save the division" (Charr suggested he was Rocky and Vitali was Drago)

Why not just say "I don't like David Haye" instead of coming up with all this bull**** excuses that in the big picture should have no bearing on the biggest fight of the division. The double standard is laughable.

These K2 Fans laugh at Haye, yet they post in every thread of his.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Mr. "I Don't Like David Haye"

Yet I post in every Haye thread.

You put me on ignore just because I called you out for copying and pasting the same thread from ESB. LOL
                    Last edited by damuttz112; 02-01-2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

the hate is ****ing unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                      X