Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like haye but to say he is the best heavy behind the bros is a bit of a stretch. Im sure there are other heavyweight who could test wlad more than haye did, and haye hasnt fought enough heavies and even the best brits to really say haye is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      nah... he didn't prove himself worthy. Vitali won't fight him, so he might as well hang em up or fight himself back in the line. His big mouth alone won't get him any further man
      well if vitali does have another fight and its not haye then its a clear duck in my opinion. if vitali wants to retire now then no problem.

well let me ask you this, who has proved worthy? because i dont see anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I like haye but to say he is the best heavy behind the bros is a bit of a stretch. Im sure there are other heavyweight who could test wlad more than haye did, and haye hasnt fought enough heavies and even the best brits to really say haye is that good.
        i dont think so, who else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          well if vitali does have another fight and its not haye then its a clear duck in my opinion. if vitali wants to retire now then no problem.

well let me ask you this, who has proved worthy? because i dont see anybody else.
          Worthy fighting Vitali? Well Arreola vs Stiverne will fight the wbc eliminator, so the winner gets an earned shot. Vitali will probably fight the winner of that fight before retiring.

Comment

nah... he didn't prove himself worthy. Vitali won't fight him, so he might as well hang em up or fight himself back in the line. His big mouth alone won't get him any further man
            Tell me, how did Manuel Charr earn a title shot?

Comment

Worthy fighting Vitali? Well Arreola vs Stiverne will fight the wbc eliminator, so the winner gets an earned shot. Vitali will probably fight the winner of that fight before retiring.
              The WBC eliminator is a joke. Arreola has fought absolute garbage since his first title shot. Stiverne isn't a contender, either.

They're just setting up Arreola to take the WBC belt when Vitali vacates/retires.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Tell me, how did Manuel Charr earn a title shot?
                well he didn't - he was a replacement for Haye, who was offered the fight back in September but once again ducked Vitali

Comment

well he didn't - he was a replacement for Haye, who was offered the fight back in September but once again ducked Vitali
                  I doubt he ducked Vitali. If anything, he probably rejected the split. We all know Haye is in boxing for $$$.

Comment

All praise the new Wbc long reigning champion Chris Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      I doubt he ducked Vitali. If anything, he probably rejected the split. We all know Haye is in boxing for $$$.
                      Haye is the biggest coward in boxing. And he'll make a crappy actor. What will he act - prick of the year?

Comment

Working...
                      X