No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
    If Lance Armstrong can beat all of those tests, then anyone can, but has Gamboa ever had a pro fight with OSDT? I wouldnt go so far as to call elevated (USADA, VADA) testing a joke, but there are obviously ways around it, as Lance proved over the course of his career.
    didn't one of lance armstrong's samples test positive though? but it was swept under the rug...

Comment

everyone juices EVERYONE!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        yah just ask mosley....future hof'er and is called a legend yet has cheated in the past.
        Better yet still...ask Holyfield. Another HOFer touted as one of the greatest ever. But people forget this dude put on like 30 lbs of pure muscle. He was basically built like steve cunningham as a cruiser. Suddenly he's competing w/ Rid**** Bowe's big azz. Yeah ok.."even fields". People just act like that whole thing never happened &never brought it up again. Dude went on to make 200 mil in his career. I know he's like "thank god for steroids!"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Only Sauerland fighters? How many fighters are from Germany, 1000's. How many of them actually get tested?
          Yeah only Sauerland fighters. I don't know the exact regimen of testing or how many tests they have made, but Kalle Sauerland has told me that all his fighters are to make a 'whereabout'-scheme to be given to the authority to enable year round random testing. An effective deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
            Better yet still...ask Holyfield. Another HOFer touted as one of the greatest ever. But people forget this dude put on like 30 lbs of pure muscle. He was basically built like steve cunningham as a cruiser. Suddenly he's competing w/ Rid**** Bowe's big azz. Yeah ok.."even fields". People just act like that whole thing never happened &never brought it up again. Dude went on to make 200 mil in his career. I know he's like "thank god for steroids!"
            When Holyfield fought Lewis.. Holyfield's test results were always delayed and Lennox's were always on time.

Lewis had to take a total of 5 tests.
            3 in America
            1 in England
            and
            1 in Germany for some reason.

Holyfield didn't have to do any of that.

Lennox Lewis have fought 3 guys tied to PED Use throughout his career.

-Morrison
            -Holyfield
            -Vitali

Comment

didn't one of lance armstrong's samples test positive though? but it was swept under the rug...
              Swept under the rug? By who? Not by WADA.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                i think cycling's governing body swept it under the rug...

Comment

They did. Allegedly.

Comment

Cycling's governing body? As in, not WADA? Just checking.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      They did. Allegedly.
                      I think it was the Swiss testing agency when he competed there. This was right before Lance "donated" 100K to them

Lance tested positive for EPO after a test to detect it became possible from his frozen blood from years before

Comment

Working...
                      X