Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hence, why I hold fighters of yesteryear in so much of a higher regard.

Comment

I have no doubt that Gamboa is using. He even has the roid gut going. Look at DannYankee09 profile pic. I was always su****ious, considering the way his body looked.

Another thing is this. If your favorite fighter gets caught cheating, dont flip the ****in script, and be like "Well everybody's juicin" f*uck outta here with that noise.

Comment

I have no doubt that Gamboa is using. He even has the roid gut going. Look at DannYankee09 profile pic. I was always su****ious, considering the way his body looked.

Another thing is this. If your favorite fighter gets caught cheating, dont flip the ****in script, and be like "Well everybody's juicin" f*uck outta here with that noise.

Comment

I'm starting to think that the only way to fix this PEDs problem is to have a federal law that states all athletes competing in the United States have to go through OSDT. Because promoters aren't gonna do it they don't have to, nor manager nor trainers. The money is here in the U.S and if they want to cash in they would have to take the test. This is NOT the solution but its an idea. I know it wont happen because there's way too much political bull**** in government and boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Hence, why I hold fighters of yesteryear in so much of a higher regard.
            Great point.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              This dude has fought like what..? 10 times since 2009 and how many times did a commission catch him dirty? Oh right not a single time. Commission/USADA testing is a complete joke. I'm going to love to hear his excuse. I called it months ago, this will be a rinse & repeat scenario with boxers getting busted by everyone other than commission testing. Just a matter of time before bigger fish get fried.
              If Lance Armstrong can beat all of those tests, then anyone can, but has Gamboa ever had a pro fight with OSDT? I wouldnt go so far as to call elevated (USADA, VADA) testing a joke, but there are obviously ways around it, as Lance proved over the course of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                I'm starting to think that the only way to fix this PEDs problem is to have a federal law that states all athletes competing in the United States have to go through OSDT. Because promoters aren't gonna do it they don't have to, nor manager nor trainers. The money is here in the U.S and if they want to cash in they would have to take the test. This is NOT the solution but its an idea. I know it wont happen because there's way too much political bull**** in government and boxing.
                Who's going to pay for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Who's going to pay for that?
                  In Germany the broadcaster of Team Sauerlands cards (ARD) made it clear that they wouldn't sign a deal if Sauerlands fighters wasn't under constant monitoring by the german anti-doping federation.

I've posted that several times, meaning that the US networks should do the same. Say that they won't pay unless the fighters go through some rigorous testing scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post

whats ur opinion of canelos body?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      In Germany the broadcaster of Team Sauerlands cards (ARD) made it clear that they wouldn't sign a deal if Sauerlands fighters wasn't under constant monitoring by the german anti-doping federation.

I've posted that several times, meaning that the US networks should do the same. Say that they won't pay unless the fighters go through some rigorous testing scheme.
                      Only Sauerland fighters? How many fighters are from Germany, 1000's. How many of them actually get tested?

Comment

Working...
                      X