No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Gamboa is a fraud!! If it is true, he should be banned for life.. People that Juice have an advantage through out their career, not just one fight..
    Banned for life you say?

Gamboa would be a first time offender. What should happen to two-time offenders like ... say Chavez Jr.?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      The irs catches way more guys than the testing they do in boxing and probably there is a higher % of boxers roiding than % of people evading taxes which is exactly my point, it is a joke and yes someone does have to be accountable because testing sucks or might as well just let them all juice. And as a Yankee's fan obviously IF Arod still roiding after "coming clean" (this mickey mouse list still looks like bs) they can throw him in the hudson river for all i care that overpaid douchebox.
      That wasnt my question. The people that should be held most accountable are the ones that cheat!

Its funny, the moment a boxer is caught cheating, i hear " fcuk that boxing commission for not catching him". The responsibility for not cheating is with the boxers themselves. The commission did not stick a needle and inject steroids into the boxer, he did it himself with the intent to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        let them all juice!
        That's not the solution. That just kills Boxing, because boxing has a deep history without it. We might as well forget boxing history if we let everyone roid.

Comment

The thing I find most funny is the moment a boxer is caught

boxing fans go

'OH EVERYONE DO IT I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW'

How the **** do you posters know? My uncle worked HOS for Lennox Lewis for a decade and I can guarantee you that NOT all boxers use PEDS and in fact it is only a small %..

So many of you clueless morons without inside info LOVE to just act like everyone does it so it's ok.

Wake the *** up to reality.

It's your inner insecurities that make you WANT to believe every athlete take PEDS. The truth is most of them don't and the few that do deserves to be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            That's not the solution. That just kills Boxing, because boxing has a deep history without it. We might as well forget boxing history if we let everyone roid.
            "I believe we should authorize the use of epo, IGF and testosterone, as well as adrenaline and epitestosterone –substances that the body produces itself. Simply for pragmatic reasons, because it is impossible to detect them, and also because of the fairness aspect."

- Angel Heredia

Comment

I got all the inside information

and I can tell you all this:

Out of the 90's Heavyweights from this list

Lennox Lewis
              Holyfield
              Bowe
              Tyson
              Mercer
              Tua
              Ike
              Golota
              Morrison
              Ruddock
              Cooper
              Foreman

out of this list? Only 3 are confirmed PED Users. The rest are most likely clean.

Comment

Wake the *** up people.

NOT EVERYONE USE PEDS.. like you no inside information getting gimps love to believe.

It's only a small % .... stop making excuses for the ones who are caught.

LMAO again at everyone without inside sources making up **** behind a keyboard screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Don't try to spin that s**t around and accuse everyone of doing it too. No one knows who do what until they get caught. Until then, you have to give other boxers the benefit of the doubt, because its not right to label people that could be clean. Its like you getting robbed by a black guy and now all the sudden you think they are all criminals. There are always good people out there and the good always outnumber the bad.
                  Mmmm...I wouldn't call that a good analogy, although I get your point.

You might disagree with me, but I certainly believe that in most sports, not just boxing, PEDs are rampant. I believe that most -- not all -- fighters are using some form of banned substance. It doesn't excuse Gamboa, and I'm not saying you should, but I know how I feel about it and I'm merely expressing my view.

As for giving people the benefit of the doubt, we crossed the frontier some time ago, in my opinion. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" standard may still apply in a court of law, but not necessarily in the court of public opinion. I won't point fingers unless I have proof, but I have no problem expressing su****ion about other potential cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

Lennox Lewis
                    Holyfield
                    Bowe
                    Tyson
                    Mercer
                    Tua
                    Ike
                    Golota
                    Morrison
                    Ruddock
                    Cooper
                    Foreman

out of this list? Only 3 are confirmed PED Users. The rest are most likely clean.
                    All of them are likely cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

Lennox Lewis
                      Holyfield
                      Bowe
                      Tyson
                      Mercer
                      Tua
                      Ike
                      Golota
                      Morrison
                      Ruddock
                      Cooper
                      Foreman

Most likely? That's an opinion, not fact. It's just as possible that there are several more than three. Beyond that, it's very reasonable to say that the PEDs problem has only worsened, not improved, since the 90s.

Comment

Working...
                      X