• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner going in on Gamboa

Comment

• Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
      50 is like WTF?!

But yeah no surprise here.

Yuriorkis should have gotten Nonito's PED guys.
      Yuri should have been smart and hired Memo you mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
        It's boxingscene, you could get a bunch of us together for breakfast, someone orders orange 'juice' and there'd instantly be a brawl about roids and peds.

Comment

• Originally posted by heihaci View Post
          is he working with Memo too?
          No Rigo is.

Comment

• Boxing needs to clean this mess up

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              But Manny is not lance though lol. Team PAC is so sloppy and unorganized if PAC was on it, it would have leaked out already also considering the people that surrounds him are all money hungry and again guy from a 3rd world country couldn't have fooled anyone for this long.
              Lance Armstrong and Pacquaio are completely different in that Lance needed a team of people to carry it out. He needed his fellow athletes, doctors, trainers, connections, and bribery cash.

Pacquaio on the other hand, has a close knit team. We all already know, Pacquaio gets his supplements from Alex Ariza. Same with Marquez... we all know exactly who is behind his change in physique and conditioning. It's only one guy. Armstrong though -- that information was not so clear before without doing serious research and without information leaks via snitching. He had lots of people participating. It's not a comparison at all.

Comment

• This is disgraceful, you dont know whos truly fighting clean it really dose damage to the sport, im not say all are guilty but for those that are figjting clean it sucks.

Comment

• oh ****, another one....who is next?

Comment

• AH SO !

This is well out of hand

So I think now all should be tested like Donaire , 365 days

I suspect Floyd Mayweather JR with no doubt actually because of the manner he fights , he could get the same stuff as Gamboa and meet his cut off time and look like the ANGEL yall think he is

I think both Pac and JMM need testing right now as all major boxers this week, just as a surprise NOTE !!!

Can't get the "brilliant" MEMO out of me mind

I think if shrewed testers walked up to May JR's pad right now he would be stunned and schocked to death and make an excuse

IF this is true of Gamboa he is some DEEP S###

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      This is disgraceful, you dont know whos truly fighting clean it really dose damage to the sport, im not say all are guilty but for those that are figjting clean it sucks.
                      Those who are fighting clean must feel like mugs when they see this shit. If a guy narrowly loses a massive, career making fight, and he later hears word that the guy who beat him might well be doping, what's he supposed to think? What's he supposed to do? It's not as if most of these guys have great options waiting for them outside of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X