No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Trout...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm guessing Floyds fighting Canelo?
    I think Trout would UD Canelo, just don't think Canelo has shown that he can outbox someone who is going to try and outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      oh so now cotto's ''past his prime'' but before the fight you had cotto winning the fight via tko......and according to YOUR logic trout should have lost to cotto ''cuz he hasn't fought anybody'' leading up to the fight
      I forgot past prime fighters can't get TKO's anymore Do you read what you post? Cotto's been past prime, everyone knows that. Sorry beating Josesito Lopez at 154 didn't make me put him in my P4P? So we should base Canelo stopping Trout, off him stopping Lopez and Gomez? Canelo's punching power is getting overrated because he stopped a JWW at 154 in his last fight.

Come on, you're better at trolling than that bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        A lot of posters say that Canelo would stop Trout, and I am one of them. But their is alot of canelo haters and a few Trout fans that would say otherwise.

what yall think.
        I'ts possible but I see Canelo in 12 by UD

Comment

I'm going with trout right now.

Comment

he sure does.....

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Has Trout signed up for the fight yet? He must be having second thoughts. Only way to opt out of the fight is price himself out or make an excuse or something.

He's the first to tweet the Canelo fight won't push through because of the false arrest incident he got figured into. He broke the news as if he breathed a sigh of relief. You could tell the defeatist attitude when he knows the arrest was just a misunderstanding. (I mean he gives up easily for a fight he was calling out?) There's something strange about these guys. They pretend to want the fight and start calling out everyone and when their bluff is called, they'll do anything to get out of it.

Hope I'm wrong, though.
              When Canelo signs the contract Trout will sign the contract

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                Cintron was hitting him flush with big shots. Funny thing is cintron looked horible, slow and way passed his days but yet still managed to hit canelo.
                Agreed, Canelo has horrible defense, but Nelo can take it as well as dish it out.

Comment

LMFAO! OMG!
                  fooken larrys ballwashing has no bounds!
                  just a few months ago he was bashing the sh it out of Canelo and for good reason too but now that he camote Fraud Bummweather not JR is going to fight him he is praising him and giving him props just to justtify the fight between the two hahah
                  OMG I almost pissed my pants im laughing so hard

Comment

Count me as a non believer

Comment

canelo has no footwork, trout box him ud

Comment

Working...
                      X