Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout should stick to bar bar fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Even past prime version of Cotto is better than anyone Canelo has ever fought, by a long shot. You can't hate on Trout's resume and give praise to Canelo's. Just can't be done.

Also Canelo has not faced a young, hungry 154 pound fighter, so that goes both ways.
      oh so now cotto's ''past his prime'' but before the fight you had cotto winning the fight via tko......and according to YOUR logic trout should have lost to cotto ''cuz he hasn't fought anybody'' leading up to the fight

Comment

I'd prefer Trout winning by KO

Comment

Canelo will get exhausted chasing the runner. But he won't be like Cotto who got frustrated going after the runner. There won't be stoppage in this fight especially everytime there's a runner in the fight. Canelo by UD or a draw.

BTW, has Trout signed up for the fight yet? He's probably having second thoughts. Pricing himself high is the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
            A lot of posters say that Canelo would stop Trout, and I am one of them. But their is alot of canelo haters and a few Trout fans that would say otherwise.

what yall think.
            I'm laughing at how excited you are about a guy knocking out C class fighters.

Comment

Canelo can't outbox Trout to a decision the only way he beats Trout is by KO I don't see that happening Trout by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                Trout should stick to bar bar fights.
                Canelo should stick to double teaming flyweights with his brother

Comment

It would be a hell of a match, I can tell you that much. I pick Canelo in a close (maybe controversial) decision.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Thing is, if he couldn't do that to Mosley who was literally in front of him, I can't see how he does any better against a bigger, rangier, younger fighter who knows how to maintain distance and stick the jab all night. I think for the 1st time we see Canelo get frustrated in that fight.

I also think Trout is much physically tougher than people give him credit for.
                    Yeah but Mosley has never been stopped/KO in his career right? All I'm saying is Mosley is a tough SOB, he can take lots of punishment without getting KO.

It's an exciting fight, we really don't know what's going to happen. I hope this fight does happen, Canelo needs to fight a true 154 fighter and beat him. Though that will not deter people here from calling Canelo a hype job.

Comment

No stoppage or KO on either side IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X