No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Signs with Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Garcia can't fight on the inside at all. Not only like you stated has he not shown it but he's shown that he can't.

He looks lost on the inside.
    Which is why I've always favored Rios to beat him, Matthysse will at least let off shots in close but that doesn't necessarily mean he can fight on the inside, infighting is a skill, people here can't seem to understand that. I know Peterson isn't liked here and rightfully so but when it comes to infighting he's up there at 140, him and Rios distinctively.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Bradley lost the inside battle and boxed for 8 rounds. And he's one of the best inside fighters in boxing.

Peterson would obliterate Garcia inside.
      Sup man

Comment

WTF!?!?!

I thought Schaefer was the anti-doping advocate...LMAO at GBP. This m'fer cheated for Khan, tried to slick about it and admitted to it; and he's already being talked about lucrative fights. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Sup man
          I think we're the only two who admit Peterson is any good around here.

Comment

I can see Peterson being matched against Matthysse or Garcia. I can also see him having a rematch with Khan and Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Sup man
              Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I think we're the only two who admit Peterson is any good around here.
              Nope y'all not......

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                GBP getting a strong hold on that 140 pound division.

This probably means we will get an IBF title match between Peterson and Matthysse later in the year.
                Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  means garcia will end up fighting peterson instead of mathysse
                  make it happen

Comment

This is an opportunity for redemption for Pete. Hopefully he learned from his mistakes and comes back a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I can see Peterson being matched against Matthysse or Garcia. I can also see him having a rematch with Khan and Ortiz.
                      make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X