No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Signs with Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    featherfisted bradley bullied pederson on the inside wtf do you think lucas and even garcia will do to his ass? lucas and probably garcia tko him
    Bradley lost the inside battle and boxed for 8 rounds. And he's one of the best inside fighters in boxing.

Peterson would obliterate Garcia inside.

Comment

I'd pick Peterson to beat Garcia. More likely they want Matthysse to fight him. That would be a very good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Peterson is the fighter that can truly test whether Matthysse and Garcia can fight inside, neither fighter has shown that yet, more so Garcia. Don't understand how posters here are saying Peterson will get fed to Garcia, Peterson can get in close, smother him and work him in close.
        Garcia can't fight on the inside at all. Not only like you stated has he not shown it but he's shown that he can't.

He looks lost on the inside.

Comment

Good to see a proven drug cheat being rewarded with a lucrative promotional deal. Way to go Goldenboy, cheers for pissing all over my favourite sport.

Comment

Good news.

Peterson is a quality fighter, which Golden Boy obviously recognized.

Comment

After being caught cheatin' I'm surprised at the amount of love he's getting on here. The first thing he should do is go to the UK to fight Khan in April.

Comment

Wtf this is a shock? I thought team Peterson weren't happy with the way GBP threw them under the bus after the failed test and how bob arum was good to them?

Comment

Peterson a big time deal
                  Berto still getting big fights
                  Margarito got two of the biggest fights
                  Chavez jr will probably get big rematch

WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    featherfisted bradley bullied pederson on the inside wtf do you think lucas and even garcia will do to his ass? lucas and probably garcia tko him

Not what occurred, Peterson actually got the better of Bradley in close, especially in the 3rd round after he had gotten knock down and the 4th round as well, it was when Bradley decided to box and pick his spots that he dominated. Garcia is a mid range counter puncher who likes to throw with his opponents, he's not a boxer, when have you seen him box around his opponents while pumping the jab? Again, Peterson can neutralize Garcia's left hook by smothering him and truly test whether he can fight in close which I honestly don't think he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Not what occurred, Peterson actually got the better of Bradley in close, especially in the 3rd round after he had gotten knock down and the 4th round as well, it was when Bradley decided to box and pick his spots that he dominated. Garcia is a mid range counter puncher who likes to throw with his opponents, he's not a boxer, when have you seen him box around his opponents while pumping the jab? Again, Peterson can neutralize Garcia's left hook by smothering him and truly test whether he can fight in close which I honestly don't think he can.
                      only saw the fight once but i guess i'm wrong......still he poses no threat to lucas

Comment

Working...
                      X