No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Judah, Quillin-Guerrero is Moving To April 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    this article says danny garcia suffered an injury over the weekend. this article was posted today. do they mean "over the weekend", like the weekend before (around the 19th like you're saying), or early saturday, before matthysse's fight?
    either way, if he had this injury, why didn't he say anything when he was tweeting during the matthysse card? it makes no sense. gbp is just as bad as top rank when it comes to protecting favored fighters. it makes it even worse when they promote the opponent too. if only matthysse was mexican or puerto rican, oscar de la hoya would have gotten him the garcia fight by now.

we might not even see it. khan/garcia 2 is not a sure win for danny imo. if virgil hunter can keep khan disciplined and executing a good gameplan, khan can very well decision garcia. khan can go on to make a voluntary defense before facing his mando. since the wbc allows that once a new champ is crowned (at least i think so).

khan/garcia 1 was in july i think. check boxrec, i think khan has fought in the summer before.

Yeah, he has fought in the summer. July 14th but that was before fasting had begun. Fasting begins early July, so Khan wont be fighting again, while he is fasting. So after he is done fasting, he will fight again. Garcia Vs Matthysse is the fight that needs to happen.

Comment

Chop Chop taxed that ass in sparring. Hopefully Garcia recovers well.

Comment

I like Danny but this is pretty freakin convenient. Ive been saying if GBP wanted to protect Garcia they wouldnt have him and LM on the same fight schedule. And the bam. These next few months will force LM to take a fight with someone else. Garcia will have to do the same. So 2013 is out. Broner will move up next year. So I just dont see Matthysse catching a break because obviously GBP dont wanna make the fight. All the other belt holders are with TR. Maybe Marquez forfeits his WBO title and he gets his shot that way. Petersons with TR as well. What a freakin tradegy.

Comment

Zab was happy as hell when he thought garcia fight was off too bad he will still get taxed in april and call it a career

Comment

If he fights Khan in December and beats Judah, then not fighting Matthysse is a duck and he should be stripped of his title. Until then, I'm not gonna say he's ducking.

Comment

Lol you look for any excuse to try and make lucas look so feared huh when the fight is made make sure to bet all ure points with me

Comment

I don't see how Khan is deserving of a rematch...he hasn't proved that things would go any different...if I was Khan I'd have another fight or 2 before gettin back in there wit Danny...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Im telling yall! This is all part of the plan to only fight TWICE this year, Judah and Kahn.

Danny Quack Quack Garcia.
                  really?!?

thats waaayyyy out there my dude LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    really?!?

thats waaayyyy out there my dude LOL
                    Kinda like accusing Matthysse of taking PEDs because Virgil Hunter said so...

Comment

The Garcia family is shook.

All it took was 1 punch from Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X