Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao... unbelievable isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Well a contusion to the muscles along the ribs are super painful and you really can't move in any athletic way with that sort of injury, breaking a rib is probably easier to just deal with.

Then the three months well he is going to need to chill thus will need full time to make weight and be in fighting shape, so even if he only does a 6 week camp that doesn't leave him that much time to recover and if he wants to do 8 that might cut it real close.

Not to mention they would need an open date for Barclay's~
      it can be very painful depending on how severe it is. like I said i could understand if Garcia got into a car accident or suffered some kind of severe blunt force trauma but he was sparring with DeMarcus Corley.

for one it's sparring and Corley probaby is hitting as hard as he can. Corley's just there to put in good work and collect his check, not beat up his employer. plus Garcia is a top conditioned athlete who gets hit for a living.

don't you find it funny that it was reported at around 1am est just a few hours after Matthysse won by KO?

Garcia can't even get his injury straight was it brusied ribs or is it his thumb?

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
        it can be very painful depending on how severe it is. like I said i could understand if Garcia got into a car accident or suffered some kind of severe blunt force trauma but he was sparring with DeMarcus Corley.

for one it's sparring and Corley probaby is hitting as hard as he can. Corley's just there to put in good work and collect his check, not beat up his employer. plus Garcia is a top conditioned athlete who gets hit for a living.

don't you find it funny that it was reported at around 1am est just a few hours after Matthysse won by KO?

Garcia can't even get his injury straight was it brusied ribs or is it his thumb?
        Even tho it happened 8 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          no ****! man Garcia is looking more and more like a total *****

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post

If a guys says he is injured I am willing to accept that, not like he has a history of this. So I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Not saying your questions are unreasonable or unwarranted as there are some irregularities to say the least, but odd injuries do happen even at odd times.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              LMFAO.

Judah in April, Khan in the fall, no Matthysse in 2013.
              Exactly it wont happen until 2014.

Comment

Just to get this out of the way now, no one be shocked when the garcia/khan in talks for a rematch articles start popping up in the summer

Comment

but i thought he was ducking even tho they pulled out before the fight last night

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Just to get this out of the way now, no one be shocked when the garcia/khan in talks for a rematch articles start popping up in the summer
                    It wont happen in the Summer. Fasting Month for the Muslims begin in July, so Khan wont be back in action until the fall. He will fight in April and then July fasting begins. So from July to August, he will be fasting. So it's likely Khan will be back in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      this article says danny garcia suffered an injury over the weekend. this article was posted today. do they mean "over the weekend", like the weekend before (around the 19th like you're saying), or early saturday, before matthysse's fight?
                      either way, if he had this injury, why didn't he say anything when he was tweeting during the matthysse card? it makes no sense. gbp is just as bad as top rank when it comes to protecting favored fighters. it makes it even worse when they promote the opponent too. if only matthysse was mexican or puerto rican, oscar de la hoya would have gotten him the garcia fight by now.

Originally posted by INGLEWOOD View Post
                      Exactly it wont happen until 2014.
                      we might not even see it. khan/garcia 2 is not a sure win for danny imo. if virgil hunter can keep khan disciplined and executing a good gameplan, khan can very well decision garcia. khan can go on to make a voluntary defense before facing his mando. since the wbc allows that once a new champ is crowned (at least i think so).

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
                      It wont happen in the Summer. Fasting Month for the Muslims begin in July, so Khan wont be back in action until the fall. He will fight in April and then July fasting begins. So from July to August, he will be fasting. So it's likely Khan will be back in the fall.
                      khan/garcia 1 was in july i think. check boxrec, i think khan has fought in the summer before.
                      Last edited by chiguy91; 01-27-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X