Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    ajose really?
    Yes REALLY, Ajose was the WBC #1 for a long time and always seemed to get looked over everytime; first Morales vs. Cano, then Morales vs Garcia and then Garcia just ran away with it and let Matthysse take care of the hard work!

Comment

I wish everybody had a chance to play with some REAL money and then everybody would be able to know a business move when they see one....pull up a chair and let me borrow yall ears for a minute

Amir Khan is the KEY to this equation...he's not KING KHAN for no reason....Khan is the division's MONEY man....GBP was moving towards matching him against Floyd in a BIG money fight probably in the UK...that would've been HUGE over there...Khan was supposed to get his revenge on Peterson but we all know what happened....so Danny was HAND PICKED by Khan and his team...GBP went along...maybe it was the WBC belt or the fact Danny looked real beatable or maybe BOTH

bottom line the fight was made and MOST ppl had Danny losing that fight big....even his own promoters had Khan winning...he was supposed to look good against Danny and then move up and fight Floyd and everybody involved planned on making a **** load of bread...a big chunk for GBP....but the dollar signs consumed too much of their thoughts and they forgot that old saying that styles make fights

Danny literally threw a monkey wrench in the game...he messed up a big score for GBP....the idea of having Floyd fight in the UK against Khan is just too profitable to throw away....GBP keeps Danny on ice while Khan rebuilds and they go from where they left off at...by keeping Danny on ice means you keep him in there with minimum threats...but the fans tend to hype up these dudes during the buld up and then discredit the win afterwards....you'll find a few who actually THINK Zab can win while those who know the dealings know Zab is just a name at this stage...nothing more....but hype is part of the sport...without it the game would be too real...and we know reality is too scary for most ppl

if Danny and Zab is pushed back to April...and Khan is fighting again when?!?...GBP pulls the strings from behind the curtain and Danny gets the public hate because so called hardcore boxing fans aint hip enough to understand the words that aren't spoken....I expect clown ass casuals to see things a certain way but not the hardcore heads.....don't tell me the knowledgeable fan is on the decline...to which sport are we losing them to?

Comment

danny's not ducking matthysse people. people just love to throw that damn term around. GET A GRIP. let the man get a chance to duck matthysse. he hasn't gotten the opportunity to duck him yet

Comment

Where is Maidana when you need him? Yeah, I didn't know that kayoing a fighter the caliber of Dallas scared boxers, lmao!

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

awwww man............

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                garcia scared

that boy scared

Comment

bump is so ironic.

garcia fights matthyse, win's a close fight while punching matts in the balls about 25 times.

pisses blood for weeks and is literally terrified to fight anyone with a pulse ever again

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    bump is so ironic.

garcia fights matthyse, win's a close fight while punching matts in the balls about 25 times.

pisses blood for weeks and is literally terrified to fight anyone with a pulse ever again
                    Please stop the fake laughing, alt. Post is as bitter as salt

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Please stop the fake laughing, alt. Post is as bitter as salt
                      i think you are confused buddy.

salt is not bitter, and the truth is.

Comment

Working...
                      X