No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Sure That Knockout Scared Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED
    Quote: Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! Build up more? This fight is already built and Matthysse is being very vocal about it. Remember when everyone wanted Gamboa-Juanma and Arum wanted to build it more? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Yeah, build it up. Like this Judah fight will build it up and have fans comparing performances. And yes, I remember Gamboa-Juanma or what could have been. **** happens and sometimes hyped up fighters aren't as good as initially thought and fall by the wayside before the big fight gets made. Other times the fighters overcome that and make it to that showdown ie. Margarito-Cotto. I'm not sure if you want them to fight tomorrow or something but my point is that those who are calling anything a "duck" right now are just irrational. I'd like to see them get it on as well if Garcia looks good against Judah. Hopefully that's next.
    You don't find it odd some people are claiming it's a rib while others say it's a thumb? I think everyone is in their own rights to call this fool a duck. He avoided Ajose as well, that's wasn't a duck either or did it need more building? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 01-27-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Imdazed I get what you're saying but in boxing we've missed out so many good fights due to this kind of thinking from promoters.

Rios, Garcia and Matthysse all should be fighting each other right now those are some serious scraps. Fights that given how epic they could be could line their pockets and increase their fanbase. Sounds like Lucas is the only one ready to go old school and say **** it lets fight. No bs, no nothing.
      If they're as good as advertised these fights will happen. Lucas is hungrier because he isn't in as a good position as some other top fighters. In fact, I'd say he's GBP's 2013 version of a prime Antonio Margarito. The company obviously thinks Garcia has star potential and are trying to build him up on the east coast. If both are as good as advertised, we'll see them fight, maybe this year. As for Rios, it doesn't matter with him on Top Rank.

Comment

Garcia-Lucas is THE fight in boxing right now, if Danny KO's Zab in brutal fashion like I think he will than the fight gets a bit more sizzle added to it. Hope Golden Boy don't pussy out and actually deliver us this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          You don't find it odd some people are claiming it's a rib while others say it's a thumb? I think everyone are in their own rights to call this fool a duck. He avoided Ajose as well, that's wasn't a duck either or did it need more building?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          ajose really?

Comment

You don't find it odd some people are claiming it's a rib while others say it's a thumb? I think everyone are in their own rights to call this fool a duck. He avoided Ajose as well, that's wasn't a duck either or did it need more building?

What I find odd is the idea that Lucas Matthyse has anything to do with any injury. I had no idea they were scheduled to throw down next month.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

What I find odd is the idea that Lucas Matthyse has anything to do with any injury. I had no idea they were scheduled to throw down next month.
              What I'm thinking right now is this injury conviniently appeared that way Garcia fights twice this year instead of three. Twice being Judah and Khan. How is an injury reported and everyone is reporting a different part of the body. Garcia is getting that Mayweather mentality after seeing Matthysse KO Dallas, health first. Must be a Haymon thing ya know?

Comment

What I'm thinking right now is this injury conviniently appeared that way Garcia fights twice this year instead of three. Twice being Judah and Khan. How is an injury reported and everyone is reporting a different part of the body. Garcia is getting that Mayweather mentality after seeing Matthysse KO Dallas, health first. Must be a Haymon thing ya know?

Yes, if you want to believe in a conspiracy then perhaps the injury is a way to duck Matthyse.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Lucas usually weighs 150-152

The weight sounded like an error occurred somewhere
                  That was my initial thought, however that is weight that was posted during the showtime telecast during the tale of the tape. Although, Lucas didn't look 163 1/2 lbs. No wonder he's steam rolling opponents, that type of overnight re-hydration is a great advantage. As long as Lucas makes weight its all good no matter how much weight he puts on overnight. BTW, how convenient for Garcia to be injured moments after the spectacular KO by Lucas, it seems as if Garcia is trying to delay a showdown with his mandatory!

Comment

danny be ducking garcia he scared. even his dad is scared of him, their a interview with angel saying he would have to do a full random and urine blood test lol, although I agree all should be tested by why out of no where lol.

Comment

if enough agree to feed it to you then the ppl will buy it...GTFOH!!!...dudes get gassed outta seeing a SMW ko a JMW...REAL scary!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X