Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't he fight Martinez at 154. He can fight Cotto at 154, but not Martinez?

There is an opponent for you. No one on this forum would decline watching and paying for that fight. Will he ever fight Martinez. Hell no, and it will just be accepted.

Comment

Mayweather haters are the biggest Fl0mos alive. What are they going to do when he retires?

Comment

Yet Mayweather continues to make great $$$ every time he fights. Who's at fault for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Like who????

Please list the names and exactly when he shouldve fought them and over who.

Go.
          Margarito pre-retirement
          Pacquiao post-retirement
          Sergio Martinez now

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          who do you want him to fight at 147? or would u only be happy with him fighting someone bigger at 154? we all know he only comes in at 150 on fight night as is at 154 just seems no one will be happy no matter what he does
          Mayweather is a 2x champion at 154lbs and he's likely to face Canelo Alvarez there in September. He should face Sergio Martinez at 150lbs, like Martinez suggested.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Funny how the writer didn't mention Mosley. You know, the guy that interrupted Floyd's post fight interview? The guy that people said Floyd would never fight because he was a real welterweight? The guy that suddenly became shot 5 months later when Floyd signed to fight him? Yeah that guy.
          Mosley fight was everyone's second choice. Everyone wanted Mayweather-Pacquiao over that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
            Why doesn't he fight Martinez at 154. He can fight Cotto at 154, but not Martinez?

There is an opponent for you. No one on this forum would decline watching and paying for that fight. Will he ever fight Martinez. Hell no, and it will just be accepted.
            That would be a sweet fight except for one key element. Martinez fights at 160. He couldve moved back down after he beat Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              The TRUTH IS: Mosley was old, out of prime, inactive ....

Don't believe me?

Floyd, who can't tell a lie to his fans, said "My game plan will take into consideration that Mosley is OLD!!!" ..... Is Floyd a liar?

More proof?

Mosley has not won a fight since January 2009!!! Floyd fought Mosley in May 2010!!!
              Yeah like I thought you are here to troll. Way to ignore the Berto-Mosley fiasco. **** outta here. Go back and talk Floyd vs. Pac in that dead ass topic of a thread. Like you do everyday.

Comment

No...hes a hype job that looks good fighting past primed fighters....overweight small guys that come up two divisions...or sucker punches his way to victory. To answer your question to." Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?"....No even he said it...clink link and read.

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" -Floyd Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

Probably the best article I've read in a while which doesn't start with "fighter of the decade Manny Pacquiao...."

So eloquently put yet at the same time thought provoking. Green K that man.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                    Probably the best article I've read in a while which doesn't start with "fighter of the decade Manny Pacquiao...."

So eloquently put yet at the same time thought provoking. Green K that man.
                    Thanks Harry :bacop:

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      Yep. I remember specific "credible" posters who were on that crusade along with the trolls. The party line was that "Mayweather would not risk fighting Mosley( who just raped Margarito) before fighting Pacquiao."

SEVERAL POSTERS WERE ON THAT TRAIN.

Then just like NSB we see a shopped picture of Mosley looking like hes 100 years old in everyones sig and avatar. Never fails.

These same idiots seem to forget about Mosleys mysterious toothache when asked about Floyd. He was a stuttering shook mess.
                      That was crazy, from welterweight monster to shot old man in 4 months. Only on NSB.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      The TRUTH IS: Mosley was old, out of prime, inactive ....

Don't believe me?

Floyd, who can't tell a lie to his fans, said "My game plan will take into consideration that Mosley is OLD!!!" ..... Is Floyd a liar?

More proof?

Mosley has not won a fight since January 2009!!! Floyd fought Mosley in May 2010!!!
                      I don't remember Floyd saying that. But I do remember him saying "he's not too old" during the HBO face off. Even if he did say that, so what? What matters is what YOU thought about Mosley. If you thought he was a legit threat then give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Working...
                      X