No announcement yet.

The Baddest Man at 140 Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol clearly beat Judah. You're a funny guy.
    yep it was clear. rounds 9-12 all matthysse clearly. round 3 clearly matthysse. round 6 clearly matthysse. so that's 6 rounds for matthysse plus a knockdown. we don't even have to watch any of the other rounds even though mattyhsse deserved to win some of them as well. a clear win if you are mentally competent.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Agendas, man. They tend to cloud people's judgment. A fighter being green only matters when they want it to.
      Yea too many fan boys support clear ducking these days with GBP fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        You listed Holt with the top 140 lbers. Why would anyone take YOU serious?
        Kendoll Holt is one of my favorite fighters.

Thread is full of cheerleaders and hypebeasts like yourself. We got people saying Matthysse clearly beat Judah, and was robbed, Matthysse would knock Marquez and Pacquiao out.

This is disgusting. I am not losing sleep over any one of you in this thread not taking me serious. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          It was Mattysse's huge step up in competition from being a completely green fighter. Yea he didnt destroy Zab, but he did clearly beat him and knock him down while Zab was doing a whole lot of running and spoiling

That was also like 3 years ago and just 1 year ago Garcia was decisioning and unable to destroy Nate Cambell, Holt and Morales.
          So clearly that lost a decision

It was Nov 2010, little more than 2 years ago. Mathysse was 28. Danny Garcia,(and I don't even like him, mind you) is six years younger.

Not to mention that Garcia is a counter puncher, not a K.O artist ...

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
            So clearly that lost a decision

It was Nov 2010, little more than 2 years ago. Mathysse was 28. Danny Garcia,(and I don't even like him, mind you) is six years younger.

Not to mention that Garcia is a counter puncher, not a K.O artist ...

Just saying
            Yes Abril also lost a decision against Rios

And im not sure why their ages or the fact that Garcia is a counter puncher (which he is not) matter in Lucas getting robbed

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Kendoll Holt is one of my favorite fighters.

Thread is full of cheerleaders and hypebeasts like yourself. We got people saying Matthysse clearly beat Judah, and was robbed, Matthysse would knock Marquez and Pacquiao out.

This is disgusting. I am not losing sleep over any one of you in this thread not taking me serious. Trust me.
              Im a hypebeast yet you're over here listing Holt with the top guys at 140. Whether you agree with it or not Matthysse beat Alexander, Judah and he beat Ajose. He also beat Harris, Corley and Soto who are in the same level or better than Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Im a hypebeast yet you're over here listing Holt with the top guys at 140. Whether you agree with it or not Matthysse beat Alexander, Judah and he beat Ajose. He also beat Harris, Corley and Soto who are in the same level or better than Holt.

At the time they fought Matthysse they weren't even close. That's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Yes Abril also lost a decision against Rios

And im not sure why their ages or the fact that Garcia is a counter puncher (which he is not) matter in Lucas getting robbed
                  Because you were saying that Mathysse was "green" before fighting Zab, while bashing on a younger Garcia for not K.O'ing Morales

About Mathysse getting robbed, it is always a matter of opinion. Most fans seem to favour the aggressive fighter, while judges can favour the "boxer".
                  At the end of the day, what matters is what the judges see.

Garcia defined himself as a "great counter puncher" prior to his fight with Khan. He looks pretty much like a fairly versatile (but not great) counter puncher to me. However I'm always eager to debate styles. How would you define Garcia?.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                    Because you were saying that Mathysse was "green" before fighting Zab, while bashing on a younger Garcia for not K.O'ing Morales

About Mathysse getting robbed, it is always a matter of opinion. Most fans seem to favour the aggressive fighter, while judges can favour the "boxer".
                    At the end of the day, what matters is what the judges see.

Garcia defined himself as a "great counter puncher" prior to his fight with Khan. He looks pretty much like a fairly versatile (but not great) counter puncher to me. However I'm always eager to debate styles. How would you define Garcia?.
                    judges favor whoever pays them. hence all the robberies. they have the least amount of credibility in boxing. saying they matter is a joke. what actually matters according to the rules is landing punches and putting yourself into position to land those punches. matthysse did that while judah just skipped around throwing air jabs. that's not winning according to the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      At the time they fought Matthysse they weren't even close. That's ridiculous.
                      Who the **** is Holt dude? The biggest flop ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X