No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Knocks Mike Dallas Out Cold in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
    Broners ass wont be coming to 140 anytime soon for shure.
    Broner will stop Matthysse, just watch and remember who said it.

Comment

Since you guys hate Angel Garcia that automatically makes Danny a ducker? Is that how it is now? Personally I think Matthysse gets Danny next. GBP isnt stupid. They could of put Matthysse on a different fight schedule if they wanted to protect Garcia. Instead they do the exact opposite and put them on a collision course. I think the fight gets made.

Comment

Lucas is a crafty little s hit. Love that dude. Timed that jab right away. He's favored over Garcia imo. Lucas has fought the better fighters, so I got him for now.

Comment

Lucas was using drugs??

Comment

dayam...mike dallas jr got pacquiao'd/ p-williamed

Comment

Matthysse = Future Legend

Comment

The Matthysse hype is at an all time high right now. Dude beat a guy he was supposed to beat and now he is the man? Lucas is the type of fighter if you put him in the ring with any top or near top fighter who has some useful boxing fundamentals then he is going to have a tough time or struggle. This is the same guy who dropped Judah and let him go the full 12. I have to see him in with a top opponent before crowning him the best at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Broner will stop Matthysse, just watch and remember who said it.
                  It's hard to hear what your saying with Broner's dick in your mouth. But I'll remember you mumbling something.

Comment

if people can crown danny garcia the division champ based on unifying once at 140, this guy deserves a shot

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      It's hard to hear what your saying with Broner's dick in your mouth. But I'll remember you mumbling something.
                      I knew that would hurt someones feelings. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X