No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Reading this thread I can tell a lot of you are scrawny nerd virgins irl that have never exercised once .

You can easily go up 25-50 pounds over night and look the same. You skinny peons are pathetic...

I am currently an amatuer LHW. So I weight in around 175(Am can go at that weight) and I rehydrate over night to 230 easy.

I crush nerds in the ring and will probably one day be champ in 3-4 divisions.

Once again LOL at you uneducated skinny nerds who think that you HAVE TO LOOK FAT at 165.

So many people look fit at 165. Lucas was 165 tonite.. deal with it.
    Nice try douchebag. Not how it works with amateurs.

Comment

So was he really 163 lbs? He's never weighed in that big why would he now all of the sudden? If he was 163lbs without anything on then that's worrisome.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
        David Greisman ‏@fightingwords2
        A Showtime spokesman confirms that Matthysse truly was 163.5 pounds tonight. Wow. Just wow.
        25lbs thats some bullshyt

Comment

Maybe Matthyse just has one of those weird bodies that look smaller than what they really are. I remember Matthyse didn't' look any bigger than Judah even though he was 10 pounds heavier than Judah that night.

Comment

could be true different body types distribute weight differently, I look like maidana muscle tone wise and size wise and I weigh 175.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Clearly it was a mistake. He weighs in under the limit, has no problem making weight and normally weighs in around 150. It would be impossible for him to put on 25 pounds.
              The impossible was just made possible

Comment

Not buying it.

Comment

Unofficial weigh in are done with clothes, socks on etc, it's not much by can easily add a few but most importantly if he can make weight easily...shouldn't matter how big he comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                    Unofficial weigh in are done with clothes, socks on etc, it's not much by can easily add a few but most importantly if he can make weight easily...shouldn't matter how big he comes in.
                    To me it does matter, I think it is incredibly suspicious when a fighter is able to lose a large quan****** of water without losing muscle definition. In my opinion it points towards the use of drugs.

Comment

Was a typo.

Comment

Working...
                      X