Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only an idiot would look at Matthysse and say he weighed 163.

Comment

Maybe he's been working on his squat, which is why we can't see where all the weight went.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Only an idiot would look at Matthysse and say he weighed 163.

David Greisman ‏@fightingwords2
        A Showtime spokesman confirms that Matthysse truly was 163.5 pounds tonight. Wow. Just wow.

Comment

I would still love to know how he weighed 163.5, not that am doubt the networks but did he weigh himself with clothes and accessories on or what?

Comment

Just seen that Showtime tweet. WOW
            Last edited by Rivaldo; 01-27-2013, 04:23 AM. Reason: tweet above

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
              David Greisman ‏@fightingwords2
              A Showtime spokesman confirms that Matthysse truly was 163.5 pounds tonight. Wow. Just wow.
              David also acknowledged the fact that he didn't ask the Showtime spokesman whether that weight was clothed or not.

David Greisman‏@fightingwords2

@jrosales13 I'm going to apologize for not asking the spokesman to track down someone to describe what Matthysse was wearing.

Comment

true or not, Boxing should go back to same day weigh in's. And that will kill all this re-hydration ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  Reading this thread I can tell a lot of you are scrawny nerd virgins irl that have never exercised once .

You can easily go up 25-50 pounds over night and look the same. You skinny peons are pathetic...

I am currently an amatuer LHW. So I weight in around 175(Am can go at that weight) and I rehydrate over night to 230 easy.

I crush nerds in the ring and will probably one day be champ in 3-4 divisions.

Once again LOL at you uneducated skinny nerds who think that you HAVE TO LOOK FAT at 165.

So many people look fit at 165. Lucas was 165 tonite.. deal with it.
                  Except that Ams weight-in day of.

Comment

Must be those amino acids

But in all seriousness he must have weighed with his clothes on. He was prob about 157/158. That's still a 6/7 pound gain from other fights. Guess Lucas has been hitting the weights between fights.

Comment

Clearly it was a mistake. He weighs in under the limit, has no problem making weight and normally weighs in around 150. It would be impossible for him to put on 25 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X