No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    guys....stop this none sense. facts are facts, Matthysse was indeed 163.

it wasn't because of clothes
    or typos or anything like that. he was just bigger this time around.

and you will never be able to determine matthysse's weight by looking at him. some people have bodies that look the same even when their 20 pounds heavier. & some people have bodies that gain 5 pounds & they look chubby. you can never tell anything based on the "look at him!" test. thats not how human biology works and most people in that field would cry laughing at that argument.

the only facts that we know is that he was indeed 163 for this fight. which is crazy.......the good news is he could EASILY (without any effort) move up to 147 and fight madiana.
    That's not a fact though how do you know he wasn't fully clothed? The unofficial fight night weighs are often misleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
      He's 5'8" bro, 2 inches go a long way. At 5'6" you'll notice that short, compact body type the likes of bradley or even Gamboa. Mathysse is not built like that. 2 inches mean a lot. As I stated in a previous post where I posted my OWN photos and weights up, you guys are looking at this entirely wrong.

Matthysse was 158 at the very least if he was completely clothed. I've worn a heavy pea coat, my work boots and uniform and only put on an extra 5lbs on the scale,
      Why does it matter i dont understand?

Comment

• The "unofficial scales" were obviously way off! Lucas looked like he was at LEAST 170 pounds in there! He towered over Dallas! It looked like a Middleweight vs a Welterweight in there. Lucas aint nothing but a big bully!

He should fight Andre Ward since he's gaining 25 pounds overnight! The stats say he's 5'6 but I call Bullshyt! He's obviously 5'11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why does it matter i dont understand?
          Isn't that what this thread is for? isn't that what we're arguing? It shouldn't matter and it doesn't, to me, but it matters to everyone else. I'm answering your questions. What don't you understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            The "unofficial scales" were obviously way off! Lucas looked like he was at LEAST 170 pounds in there! He towered over Dallas! It looked like a Middleweight vs a Welterweight in there. Lucas aint nothing but a big bully!

He should fight Andre Ward since he's gaining 25 pounds overnight! The stats say he's 5'6 but I call Bullshyt! He's obviously 5'11!
            LOL!

All sarcasm aside, stats are always bull**** on height. Hatton was 5'6" for years, they changed his height after he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Isn't that what this thread is for? isn't that what we're arguing? It shouldn't matter and it doesn't, to me, but it matters to everyone else. I'm answering your questions. What don't you understand?
              I dont get where height became a factor like he grew 2 inches since his last fight. He was always the same height when he weighed 150 during his fights, and also looked the same in those fights was yesterday

Comment

• I'm moving on because this subject is hopeless...........people will twist things according to what they feel.

I'll look forward to Matthysse's fight with maidana...........

Comment

LOL!

All sarcasm aside, stats are always bull**** on height. Hatton was 5'6" for years, they changed his height after he fought Mayweather.

True shyt. Hatton was all the sudden 5'8 against Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    guys....stop this none sense. facts are facts, Matthysse was indeed 163.

it wasn't because of clothes or typos or anything like that. he was just bigger this time around.

and you will never be able to determine matthysse's weight by looking at him. some people have bodies that look the same even when their 20 pounds heavier. & some people have bodies that gain 5 pounds & they look chubby. you can never tell anything based on the "look at him!" test. thats not how human biology works and most people in that field would cry laughing at that argument.

the only facts that we know is that he was indeed 163 for this fight. which is crazy.......the good news is he could EASILY (without any effort) move up to 147 and fight madiana.
                    he was 163.5.....Get your facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      he was 163.5.....Get your facts

Exactly! The "unofficial scales" clarified this.

Comment

Working...
                      X