Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse-Dallas, Aydin-Soto Karass + Undercard RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all a conspiracy guys, Lucas took pills right in front of Hunter on purpose but put PEDs in the bottle instead of amino 4500 to trick him

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Aydin probably looking at a UD loss at this point. He looks nothing like the animal he was against Guerrero.
      because karass is bringing the fight to him and ain't getting hurt by aydin's punches..maidana >>> aydin

Comment

• I have gave Karass every round upto now

Aydin getting ripped to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          I won't give them too much strategic credit, but could just be reverse mind games. Dallas now thinks he has an excuse (Matthysse was juicing!!!) if the fight doesn't go his way, so mentally he may take the fight easier than he should. Just musing here...
          There a lot of fighters he needs to play mind games against, Mike Dallas Jr is not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Aydin probably looking at a UD loss at this point. He looks nothing like the animal he was against Guerrero.
            They said he lost his love for boxing and its showing. I knew this would happen but i couldnt pull the trigger on placing money on Karass

He's a big underdog too

Comment

• Soto Karass reminds me of this guy I know - a physicist. Slap a lab coat on him and he's got that skinny scientist look.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                making guerrero's win against aydin look not too great....
                I know Guerrero is a scrub, he only fights cans

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  There a lot of fighters he needs to play mind games against, Mike Dallas Jr is not one of them.
                  Dallas jr needs everything he can to win this fight

Comment

• Adam Booth has ruined Aydin.

Comment

• soto pulling away big time........

Comment

Working...
                      X