Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects To Face Trout, Then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is probably taking a pay cut since he's on the undercard, I'm suprise this card is even hapening since Mayweather gets paid so much and Canelo made some good money his last fights, not to mention that both Guerrero and Trout are probably expecting there biggest paydays especially Trout since he just beat cotto, he's going to want a bigger payday then what he got for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      that's why canelo's team are getting floyd to sign a contract guaranteeing canelo a september fight win or lose...or else there would be no point to having floyd sign a contract so soon.
      Sadly that might be what slows this down Floyd is not fighting him. But Canelo should do this anyway this is the fight that will recognize him as the #2 guy in the division behind Floyd. By then Lara and Vanes should eventually get the rematch donen to be his defense after Floyd.

Hopefully Kirkland will be back in the picture by then. Then Molina will bust spinks ass and get a mandatory against k9-ishe winner to really bring credibility to that title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Sadly that might be what slows this down Floyd is not fighting him. But Canelo should do this anyway this is the fight that will recognize him as the #2 guy in the division behind Floyd. By then Lara and Vanes should eventually get the rematch donen to be his defense after Floyd.

Hopefully Kirkland will be back in the picture by then. Then Molina will bust spinks ass and get a mandatory against k9-ishe winner to really bring credibility to that title.
        Thats true. Canelo should beat Trout and Floyd should outbox Robert theyll meet in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Canelo is not going to beat Trout at this stage in his career let alone Floyd Mayweather those are just the facts..
          Hes going to KO trout. Trout is solid but hes slow and cant punch.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            reported for racism...
            How is it racist? Just wondering....

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              Hurting himslef? Oh ya because he's getting so old. He's 21 and has 40 pro fights what are you talking about?
              He's 22, has 42 fights, and is relatively unproven at 154. He's using his star-power to gain him a fight he didn't earn in the ring. Mayweather has already established a legacy for himself. Everyone might not agree on the quality of his resume, but undoubtedly, he'll be remembered as one of the biggest names in boxing ever. Canelo is the one who ultimately loses if he doesn't fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                Canelo KO's Trout.

Mayweather UD's Guerrero.
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                  i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..
                  I totally agree with you bro.

Comment

This fight needs to happen. If people are going to believe Canelo can beat Floyd, this fight will do it. Canelo beats Trout, Mayweather-Canelo is a massive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                      i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..
                      still having anus trauma from pac being put to sleep?

Comment

Working...
                      X