Haye will never beat Wlad, just not gonna happen
    he had his chance, and talked better than he fought
    he had his chances to face Vit too, and he ducked him
    he has a mild chance of winning vs Vit now, but might not get it
    wouldn't mind that fight, but understand Vit ignoring him now
    and if Vit is even 75% of himself, Haye loses that too
    this clown will never be undisputed HW champ

Comment

it doesn't matter if vitali retires or not. if haye beats vitali then we will have wlad\haye 2 for the undisputed crown. if vitali retires i think arreola\stiverne is for the vacant WBC title. whoever wins that could end up fighting haye in wembley stadium before they go for the unified title vs wladimir. i think arreola will steamroll stiverne in the first round & a fight with haye in england could be too good to pass up. arreola would have a better chance vs haye then wladimir so it could be an appealing option if arreola won the vacant belt & i'm sure he would be paid handsomely to fight haye. there are so many scenarios that could play out but either way i think haye will be getting a WBC title shot & could still eventually get his wish of beating both klitschos....this would all change of course if stiverne beat arreola & don king would then have control of the WBC title. if you don't want that happening you better hope stiverne beats arreola & vitali decides to fight stiverne for his farewell fight....

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Problem is, he should have fought Vitali long ago. He's been milking the cow too long. Vitali can't keep offering him fights forever until Haye finally thinks Vitali is old enough for him to beat.
        Vitali isn't offering,Haye is begging and he is the only good fight out there ... nuff said...

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          Not true. They have a wide following. I've been to China and Africa, random guys know the name Klitschko when I asked them.
          I doubt more Americans know Haye than they know Klitschko.

If Haye have German fans, they must be little girls who fell in love with him after seeing him on some reality show.
          I don't believe a word of that. I'm not claiming Haye has more fans in the us or is better known. But he's not the HW champion. They aren't household names anywhere other than Ukraine and to some extent Germany.

Comment

Last time I checked Vitali was the WBC champ so anyone thinking that Haye is picking on an old man can fuk right off.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
              Last time I checked Vitali was the WBC champ so anyone thinking that Haye is picking on an old man can fuk right off.
              well thats it really isn't it?
              1 If vitali is the champ he should fight Haye/price/fury
              2 If vitali is an old man he should retire.
              3 If he is a fraud he should fight some bum nobody has ever heard of and make a few quick bucks.

End of Debate

Comment

Haye is only intrested in the celebrity lifestyle. He lacks heart. Vitali would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Haye is only intrested in the celebrity lifestyle. He lacks heart. Vitali would knock him out.
                  Right - so he can make a career high payday doing it. What's the problem?

Comment

He want's the payday? LOL

Why do you think Wladimir wanted 50% of the SKY PPV?

Comment

I'd love to see Haye active, but apart from the Klitschko's there is nobody for him to fight.

Fury and Price aren't at that level yet, and the others are mostly glorified bums. If it isn't the Klits I'm not interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X