No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    I watched it all. Its a shame it was my first time visiting the youtube channel. Youre just glad he was talking about Mayweather. If he was talking about any other fighter yall would be callin him b*tchy too. Its not the points he made its the way he made em. He sounded like a scorned baby mama.
    So basically you're admitting that you're only *****ing at him because he's talking about your "boy", despite him making some really good points?

He's a boxing fan, you're a flomo. Most of what he said in this video, you took it to heart and got offended because he's directly talking to people like you.

Comment

I stopped listening shortly into the video.

Sorry, but I can't take anybody seriously who simultaneously claims to be a serious boxing fan while using words like 'flomo' or 'pactard'.

Seriously. Grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        So basically you're admitting that you're only *****ing at him because he's talking about your "boy", despite him making some really good points?

He's a boxing fan, you're a flomo. Most of what he said in this video, you took it to heart and got offended because he's directly talking to people like you.
        Naw. The comment was for people like you who are nothing like me. I was laughing because he would say sh%t like "I dont fuk wit none of yall" "Fuk Mayweather" Man nobody knows you. I just called him on all that tough talk and said Id meet him to talk some boxing or what ever. I dont like anybody selling woof tickets. If he was talking about one of your preferred fighters you wouldnt be on his jock like yall are right now. Now yall look weak too. That goes without sayin though.

Comment

Naw. The comment was for people like you who are nothing like me. I was laughing because he would say sh%t like "I dont fuk wit none of yall" "Fuk Mayweather" Man nobody knows you. I just called him on all that tough talk and said Id meet him to talk some boxing or what ever. I dont like anybody selling woof tickets. If he was talking about one of your preferred fighters you wouldnt be on his jock like yall are right now. Now yall look weak too. That goes without sayin though.

Surprisingly enough this isn't the first time that a Floyd fan wanted to "meet up" with someone saying something negative about their God.

Comment

Surprisingly enough this isn't the first time that a Floyd fan wanted to "meet up" with someone saying something negative about their God.
            it's actually hilarious. So easily offended and willing to assault people over their boy. Who doesn't even give a fuck that they exist.

Remember when that Mayweather fan killed a Cotto fan? Worst fanbase in all of sports

Comment

Thats what he offered. I come in peace brother. You are a goofy kid apparently. Youre looking for conspiracy theories on what I think when Im telling you. Now....If Ive amused you enough, go find somebody to play with young man.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                it's actually hilarious. So easily offended and willing to assault people over their boy. Who doesn't even give a fuck that they exist.

Remember when that Mayweather fan killed a Cotto fan? Worst fanbase in all of sports
                Kicking your punk ass has nothing to do with Mayweather or boxing and you know that chump. Put me back on ignore and report it again.

Comment

Kicking your punk ass has nothing to do with Mayweather or boxing and you know that chump. Put me back on ignore and report it again.
                  Delinquent ass fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Delinquent ass fanbase.
                    Nothing like your idol Margarito and "Killer" Valero

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X