No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    I like BloodBoxing because he calls things straight down the middle with not much Bias.

I agree with the poster above. That's basically all Floyd's (& Broner's) fanbase is a bunch of these super insecure racist black power clowns. That's all it is.

These guys hate Mexicans, they hate Pacquiao, I've even heard them say things about jewishes in regards to Arum.
    That's the first time I've heard that before, Too funny.

Comment

Most Floyd fans are exactly what BloodBoxing described them to be. Now they're hating on BloodBoxing because to them he's "supposed" to be one of Floyd's supporters. I know Floyd made videos crying about how African Americans need to support him based solely upon race, but that doesn't seem to be the case. People will judge him based on what he's doing in boxing, just like Blood is. It's funny how angry this makes them.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Most Floyd fans are exactly what BloodBoxing described them to be. Now they're hating on BloodBoxing because to them he's "supposed" to be one of Floyd's supporters. I know Floyd made videos crying about how African Americans need to support him based solely upon race, but that doesn't seem to be the case. People will judge him based on what he's doing in boxing, just like Blood is. It's funny how angry this makes them.
        Blood was their hero before when he was going hard at Pacquiao even to the point where he really wished Pacquiao get brutally hurt in the ring, this is why Blood's change in opinion is something like a moment of clarity and his opinion holds more weight because he is a true boxing fan who has called the Bs how he sees it, he isn't biased cause he went hard on Pac and his fans, but he realized these Flom0s are the worst kind ever the most sensitive infatuated type of fans known to man, its like they are living vicariously through Floyd and wish they had his money, and fame and swag its pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          27 minutes? No thanks
          Went thru it. Thought was pretty much on the spot.

Comment

Actually watched it. Dude is real.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              I like BloodBoxing because he calls things straight down the middle with not much Bias.

I agree with the poster above. That's basically all Floyd's (& Broner's) fanbase is a bunch of these super insecure racist black power clowns. That's all it is.

These guys hate Mexicans, they hate Pacquiao, I've even heard them say things about jewishes in regards to Arum.
              This is true.

Comment

I went in on him sounding like a whiny ***** and he marked it as spam. With alll that tough talk he's really a chump. He was damn near crying. Very uncool and feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  3 years ago he did the same thing about Pacquiao fans. This dude would diss his own mother for a hit on youtube.
                  Thank you. He hops around from side to side and then claims to be unbias. He's weak.

Comment

95% of Floyd Fanatics didn't even watch the video but are on full attack mode.

gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      95% of Floyd Fanatics didn't even watch the video but are on full attack mode.

gtfo
                      I watched it all. Its a shame it was my first time visiting the youtube channel. Youre just glad he was talking about Mayweather. If he was talking about any other fighter yall would be callin him b*tchy too. Its not the points he made its the way he made em. He sounded like a scorned baby mama.

Comment

Working...
                      X