No announcement yet.

So how long do you think Yuriorkis Gamboa's gonna go till he gets brutally KO'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Salido doesn't seem too warm to the idea of a rematch with Garcia..... Instead preferring to hit 30 and go after Martinez
    Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Salido has already stated he's looking at 130, a fight in his hometown, then a shot at Rocky Martinez. Garcia's options at 126 are a bit sparse right now, big name wise, until some 122 pound fighters move up. Chris John, but he's not leaving Indonesia to fight Mikey in the US.
    completely forgot about seeing that headline (didn't click to read the article). that sounds good then. not sure gamboa/broner will be happening, so i def wouldn't mind seeing gamboa/garcia at 130. hopefully negotiations for it can happen.

Comment

Gamboa should not fight north of 130 anythime soon. Broner in May? Forget about that. He needs to chill. Big size and all around skills disadvantage for him imo. Idk about any of you guys but I still wanna see Gamboa and Juanma get it on. Yeah, Juanma got ko'd 2x by Salido but I'd still go for that over any other fight at 130 pounds.

Comment

Man, if I had a dollar for every time this subject came up....

Comment

Hes not getting knocked out unless he goes up in weight something stupid. 135 they're pretty much all feather-fisted.
          He just took the best shots one of the hardest punchers at 130 had to offer.

Am I saying Farenas hits as hard as Uchiyama? Yes I am and I'd say he had more one puncher power by quite a margin.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Hes not getting knocked out unless he goes up in weight something stupid. 135 they're pretty much all feather-fisted.
            He just took the best shots one of the hardest punchers at 130 had to offer.

Am I saying Farenas hits as hard as Uchiyama? Yes I am and I'd say he had more one puncher power by quite a margin.
            Interesting. I don't know enough about Farenas and Uchiyama to draw conclusions, but the shot Michael caught Gamboa with was pretty damn good. I've never seen Yuri hurt like that. He got right up, but you could see he was buzzed. I think it was a decent indicator of the kind of chin Gamboa really does have. He's not granite-chinned, obviously, but Yuri isn't as bad as so many people make him out to be. That punch would've laid a lot of guys out for the count.

Comment

Once he fights the guys at 140 he will get Ko. I still like watching the guy fight though he's a tough fighter with skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                My point abuot that is that Gamboa gets dropped by all these lesser fighters, and I think Salido himself dropped him didn't he? I forgot. An elite fighter finishes him off.

define "elite fighter"

Comment

maybe if he climbs as high up as 140, then it could happen

Comment

Working...
                  X