No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I don't know, you should ask the person who put it there. Its from the Ukrainian version of "Better homes & Gardens" where Vits talks about his love for interior decorating and pruning his prized rose bushes.
    Haha... I see.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
      So he got ko'd with a kick when he was 20, interesting to see. Does this have any relevance to boxing? Some haters will bring up anything, so vitali lied, like no other boxer has ever lied? What about when Lewis said he was old and out of shape after struggling with vitali even though he'd been training for a fight with kirk Johnson and had stated in the run up to the fight he wanted at least 3 more fights, (Johnson, vitali, jones jr)
      People who don't like the Klitschko's will go to great lenghts and spend considerable time in their own lives finding something to hold against the brothers. In this case, some 20 year old footage that has absolutely no relevance with Vitali's career today.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        Haha... I see.

Comment

Not the easiest kick to land, particularly on the jaw of a 6'7" athlete. Legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            People who don't like the Klitschko's will go to great lenghts and spend considerable time in their own lives finding something to hold against the brothers. In this case, some 20 year old footage that has absolutely no relevance with Vitali's career today.
            You're right, it has no relevance it all to his boxing career. I said this in the very same thread at ESB and that it also has no bearing on his chin as a boxer. That's the reason myself and others find it amusing that fans would get so worked up....no other reason.

Comment

Well I'll be a suck-egg mule!

Comment

Crazy it took so long to surface, now if we could only find that video of Silva getting KOd in boxing...

Comment

COME ON SMIURPH

THIS IS THE GREATEST FIND IN THE HISTORY OF ESB OR BOXING SCENE.

Dude.. it wasn't that he was KNOCKED OUT.. HE WAS KNOCKED OUT COLD.

They had to CARRY HIS LEGS AND CARRY HIM OUT TO A MEDIC DUDE.

DID U SEE THAT oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was OUT COLD.. they had to CARRY HIS DAMN LEGS .

FUK.

Pele Reid is another British guy I think? This makes him 0-3 against British Elite fighters.

Comment

I have watched that knock out sequence 5 times now.

This will never get old..

Comment

Brutal kick. Nothing to be ashamed of though.

Comment

Working...
                      X