Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Mikkel Kessler Continue To Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    This...

And this is to all the haters.....If modern fighters learned how to fight from all distances maybe they would have more of an answer for the few like Hopkins and Ward that know how to operate from that range. More of an answer than Wah wah Ward won't travel...wah wah he hurted my face with his head.

Ward is a tremendously talented fighter who also happens to understand that fighting takes place at all ranges.....By comparison? Kesler and imo even Froch are rather ordinary. They sure looked ordinary when facing Ward.
    You're ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      You're ordinary.
      You obviously are not too crazy about Ward...And claim to be a Kessler fan....Humm?......

Comment

I think Ward wins a rematch; it's just a shame he resorted to dirty tactics in the first place.

There were intentional head-butts. There's no escaping that.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          You obviously are not too crazy about Ward...And claim to be a Kessler fan....Humm?......
          So? Kessler has travelled all over the world to defend and win belts like a true champion does. I didn't have anything against even after he beat Kessler, even using dirty tactics. But when he says he doesn't need to travel anywhere because he's the SMW champion - It fell for me. That's a coward's response.

Comment

Working...
          X