No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Mikkel Kessler Continue To Trade Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Same to you my man. I think he's a decent fighter and he has a good chance of a win against someone like Abraham to win the WBO title. I don't think he will have a chance against the 3 champion of the division, Kessler, Froch and Ward. No way. I also think he seems to big for the SMW division, and he doesn't sit well enough on his punches. But he hasn't had enough fights for me to say he will never be a force. But as it stands, no way.
    Fair enough Andrew but it will be interesting to see how it develop's maybe we can pick this up further down the road when the big fights happen - could you e-mail Boxnation and get as many of your friends to show his fights so he can become a bigger name in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      I'm not crying about anything. I am a huge Ward fan. Hell, he is my current avatar I have said many times I think he may be the #1 P4P boxer in the game right now. BUT, he has done relatively NO fighting outside his home turf and that is undeniable. A true champion, in my opinion, occasionally packs the bags. ESPECIALLY in rematches against other top fighters who came over to fight him here first. If you disagree with me, fine, but don't act like I'm some Ward hater. I am a huge fan of his.
      Probs for keeping it real like that.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        in the event that a rematch between these two ever happens,

Ward spanks this fool again, and supposed grown men will cry.
        I don't think Kess beats him either, but if he beats Froch he has earned the right. Gotta respect a man on a mission to avenge a loss no matter what you think his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Dude you're the most deluded guy on here. Period.
          It may seem hard to believe, but there was a time when schitman was a fine poster. All of that changed when a Sauerland fighter suckerpunched his homeboy Andre Dirrell. After that his hate for Sauerland fighters is like an abyss.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
            i think people need to go and watch ward vs kessler again i just did and ward absolutely schools him for the whole fight even more than he did froch there wasn't as much holding as i first thought there was,there is no way oakland or denmark kessler wins same goes for froch.
            I watched the fight again and I didn't see that much holding or head butting from Ward his lateral movement and hand speed was giving Kessler big problems he got outclassed for 10 plus rounds

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              It may seem hard to believe, but there was a time when schitman was a fine poster. All of that changed when a Sauerland fighter suckerpunched his homeboy Andre Dirrell. After that his hate for Sauerland fighters is like an abyss.
              Ah that would explain a lot, though it is hard to believe because of all the hating. Especially on someone like Kessler who has earned his respect IMO.

Comment

Froch is in on the Ward bashing:

“You’ve got to say he’s the man at super-middleweight but he’s boring, he’s a spoiler and I can’t get excited about him. I couldn’t go to sleep at night doing what he does. I couldn’t take any pride in that.”

You gotta love the cobra.

Comment

If Ward is boring, then Kessler is boring *2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    Andre just mad that he'll be broke in a few years if he doesn't leave Jokeland or move up to 175. I'd even bet on Sillahk beating Ward at 175. Kessler and Froch getting millions for this fight....and if it's close they'll do it again for MORE millions! Laugh all the way to the bank while Ward tries to get a JOB as a SHO boxing analyst when he retires this year.
                    Yea you got that right cause those Labrum tears ( capsule ) end careers in ended my sons amateur career and he was a rising star who should have been in the 2012 games

Comment

Yeah you gotta love him.

He criticizes Ward's style, but he doesn't make excuses for his loss the way David Haye ooops... i mean Mikkel Kessler did.

Carl Froch "he beat me fair in square, but his style is boring"

Mikkel Kessler "waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa. baby want bottle!!! waaa waaa "

Comment

Working...
                      X