Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo wanting Floyd even coming off a loss might have forced them to fight in may instead
    Don't know where that leaves Guerrero tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
      Trout? Beat a past prime miguel cotto who was coming off a loss. Way too overrated on here. Mayweather would handle trout . Ok fight only due to trouts size.

Bradley? We already know its not him and thank **** for that! Got beat by manny, but got a gift. Mayweather dominates him. poor fight

Guererro? Coming of two good wins. Proved he belongs at 147. Has a chin, power, can pressure or fight outside. Would give the floyd fight his all, and have success i think. Good fight.

Canelo? inexperience, but is strong, fast & has great combo's. Good fight
      You call Cotto a poor win and that he was overrated but then point out Guerrero is coming off two goods, one of which was Andre Berto. That's certainly a headscratcher.

Trout is a much better fight than Guerrero. Bradley would be the best too. Honestly, Guererro is the worst option imo. Mayweather would stop him around round 4 or 5.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Trout is overrated cause he beat a past prime Cotto but Guerrero has a quality win by beating Berto. Are you serious? Past prime Cotto is still leaps and bounds better than a Berto who actually never beat anybody noteworthy.

IMO PBF vs Guerrero is a sh!+ fight. Trout is the best opponent that PBF can pick besides Martinez.
        Didn't see this post because I responded right away to his post

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Didn't see this post because I responded right away to his post
          That BS that person posted had me like "WTF?" That is why I asked was he serious cause the post made no sense at all.
          Last edited by tredh; 01-24-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
            Who has he fought over 40? But we damn sure know one guy who can't beat a 40 year old.
            Try Mosley, Delahoya was 35 but with all that Coke he was doing I'm sure his body was that of a 40 year old

Comment

check and tredh get it, i don't understand how "hardcore" fans don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money&TheProbem View Post
                160? seriously? He's a natural 140 and is unbeatable at 147. 154 is pushing it cause he has way less power but still out boxes them there but you're talking 160? that is boxing stupidity at its finest.
                Natural 140 it look like he weighed 160 when he fought Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  I don't think you quite understand what he means by natural 140lb. He's clearly outgrown that division now but that weight fits him better. Once he hit his 30s, making 140 was pretty much over. A lot of fighters have to move up in weight as they get older.
                  So does that mean Pac is a natural 106 pounder who terrified Floyd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Try Mosley, Delahoya was 35 but with all that Coke he was doing I'm sure his body was that of a 40 year old
                    Mosley actually wasn't 40 when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

I just don't see why people think Floyd-Trout should, would, or could happen. Trout is good, I'm a fan. But the chances that happens are remote, I mean MAYWEATHER VS TROUT??? That's doing zero business....

Guerrero or Bradley are both solid options at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X