Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout? Beat a past prime miguel cotto who was coming off a loss. Way too overrated on here. Mayweather would handle trout . Ok fight only due to trouts size.

Bradley? We already know its not him and thank **** for that! Got beat by manny, but got a gift. Mayweather dominates him. poor fight

Guererro? Coming of two good wins. Proved he belongs at 147. Has a chin, power, can pressure or fight outside. Would give the floyd fight his all, and have success i think. Good fight.

Canelo? inexperience, but is strong, fast & has great combo's. Good fight

Comment

Maybe it's to get the guys in here saying he's ducking him?

Soon as you hear it's not on. "See! He's ducking Guererro!"

Now what happens when the fight get's announced? It's a **** fight then, is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Now what happens when the fight get's announced? It's a **** fight then, is my guess.
        That's my thinking, Dan.

That would be one of the most hilarious promotional stunts ever. There are people going insane at Floyd on Twitter at the moment

Comment

You're catching on

Comment

I think Mayweather vs Guerrero not being signed is a tactic by Team Mayweather to see what the fans reaction is. I think it's signed but Team Mayweather want to see if enough people say "Oh he's scared of The ghost", or "Damn, I wanted to see this fight". Given by more than several posts in just this thread, if this is really a Mayweather tactic, then i'd say it's definitely working.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Its probablly true...Guerrero is to much of a threat! health first!

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Yes. Floyd prefers opponents past their prime.

The only way Floyd would fight someone in his prime is if it's some dumb guy he can sucker-punch.

Originally posted by puga View Post
            floyd ducking the most legit opponent out there yet again?..what else is new

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
              Trout? Beat a past prime miguel cotto who was coming off a loss. Way too overrated on here. Mayweather would handle trout . Ok fight only due to trouts size.

Bradley? We already know its not him and thank **** for that! Got beat by manny, but got a gift. Mayweather dominates him. poor fight

Guererro? Coming of two good wins. Proved he belongs at 147. Has a chin, power, can pressure or fight outside. Would give the floyd fight his all, and have success i think. Good fight.

Canelo? inexperience, but is strong, fast & has great combo's. Good fight
              Trout is overrated cause he beat a past prime Cotto but Guerrero has a quality win by beating Berto. Are you serious? Past prime Cotto is still leaps and bounds better than a Berto who actually never beat anybody noteworthy.

IMO PBF vs Guerrero is a sh!+ fight. Trout is the best opponent that PBF can pick besides Martinez.

Comment

You beat me to it, good. It took 7 pages but some one else saw the same thing i'm seeing.

Comment

Floyd vs. Sergio is the only fight I'd like to see, because that's the only fight I could see Floyd being in a "no-kidding" potential loss situation.

All these other guys have no chance of beating Floyd, and they're not exciting enough to make the fight intriguing enough to watch.

Robert Guerrero? Austin Trout? Tim Bradley? Who in the world wants to see that? Guerrero doesn't have the speed and skill, Trout doesn't have the experience and Bradley is just plain ugly to watch.

Canelo is more interesting, but he's still not powerful enough or sharp enough to beat Floyd. The "lesser" Cotto brother had him rocked and ready to go - what do you think would happen against Floyd's offense?

That leaves Sergio, but Floyd at 160 seems bizarre to me for some reason. Not sure how effective he would be at that weight.

Comment

I don't use twitter so don't know about his tweet. But retweeting an article could easily mean the fight's been made and he's bringing this to everyone's attention to make the reporter look silly for not knowing sh it.

Comment

Maybe Top Rank and Golden Boy made a straight up trade with Bradley's contract for Mares. Rumors were that Mares was willing to go to TR to secure a Donaire fight once his contract was up anyway and Arum doesn't seem to know what to do with Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X