Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Forget Mosley, I Want Marcos Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi vs Maidana is a better main event then Mosley vs Malignaggi. Mosley needs to retire and soon will Malignaggi once Maidana knocks him out.

Comment

Maidana? Paulie is freaking crazy. He had a better chance against shane. Shane's timing is off, he could run 12 rounds for a UD. Maidana is a terrible matchup for Paulie, he will close the distance easy, get inside and KTFO of Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by supremelygifted View Post
        No. Really. Paulie is a feathered fist bum and Maidana is a one trick pony. Paulie is seasoned enough to tap and run all night to a decision. The real fight Paulie should take is either Berto or Ortiz. I don't particularly care for either but I honestly think if you know boxing, you'd agree. Either of those are higher on the talent scale than Maidana and surely would test Paulie as a Welterweight.
        Paulie dont have the legs and chin he used to have. I dont think he will be able to run from Maidana. Not that I think maidana is very impressive and he is a nobody at welterweight but hes about to be an ABC holder if they make this fight.

Comment

Wow, Paulie has balls going after Maidana. I can't see him winning at all but props for going after someone who might knock his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Paulie dont have the legs and chin he used to have. I dont think he will be able to run from Maidana. Not that I think maidana is very impressive and he is a nobody at welterweight but hes about to be an ABC holder if they make this fight.
            Good point.

Comment

Working...
            X