Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Forget Mosley, I Want Marcos Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
    Maidana damn near lost to shot to pieces Soto Karass. Maidana isnt what he was and isnt the same guy at 147. Paulie sees it so now he wants that fight. Paulie reallu trying to cash out vs beatable names right now. This fight means more than Mosley but it still means squat.
    STFU! dip****! It's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
      Cano rematch or Maidana!!! Fk Mosley, he just trying to get paid so he can support his girl..
      a man don't talk like that...so what if he wants to get some bread and trick it...who cares!!! ...you want his girl or what? LOL

Comment

i like both fights actually. i prefer maidana though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          Malignaggi catching heat on twitter over fighting Shane Mosley?? Boy, if that doesn't tell Shane anything about how he is being viewed these days by the fans and boxing world, idk what will. Keep them gloves exactly where they are Shane. Its over for you bro.
          This^^^. Very well put, Shane needs to stay out.

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
          MUCH more meaningful fight. Will probably be a bore fest though. I think Maidana can catch Malignaggi and put him on his butt like Cano did.

Make it happen.
          That's what I think. Maidana was cutting the ring off well in his last outing too. Chino by KO.

Comment

Paul and his team should rematch Cano, who defeated Malignaggi few weeks ago. If they want to be honorable people a second fight vs. Cano should take place outside NY to avoid another controversial home decision.

Comment

He's not backing out of the fight because of the heat he's getting, he's doing so because Mosley even washed up still stands a good shot of whopping that ass..that right hand of mosley is still lethal as hell..ask Mayweather he danced with it twice and held on for dear life...if mosley's stamina is up to par Paulie will have his hands full. Maidana may lose the early rounds but the moment paulie starts gassing out it's going to be lights out..Maidana may not be the most technical or fastest puncher but if you stop moving on him you are inviting trouble.

Comment

Really Paulie? I seem to recall you talking a lot of crap to Alexander but when his team said "ok make the fight" all of a sudden you had a few excuses

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                  Maidana damn near lost to shot to pieces Soto Karass. Maidana isnt what he was and isnt the same guy at 147. Paulie sees it so now he wants that fight. Paulie reallu trying to cash out vs beatable names right now. This fight means more than Mosley but it still means squat.
                  at what point in the fight did you think maidana was losing though? i don't even recall him getting affected by a single punch karass threw. he stuck to the gameplan throughout the fight and showed amazing defensive maneuvers off the ropes and in the middle of the ring when karass came on. he stopped a big and tough 147 pounder in 8 rounds, that's a bad performance?

watch jones-karass I so you can understand the meaning of "damn near lose" or "going life and death" with somebody.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Paulie's recent transformation into a Pryor-like "seek and destroy" knockout artist spells trouble for the light-hitting Maidana. I just don't see Maidana having enough behind his shots to keep the "Magic Man" and his nuclear-powered fists at bay.

Malignaggi KO5.

Comment

Is Paulie a true Champion?

How is paulie a true champion?? seems odd that after the losses this kid has he is called a champ???? boxing is off here.

Comment

Working...
                      X