No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tua's Training For Return is Coming Along, Says Higgins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Jesus Christ do you guys even read the damn story before you make stupid posts?

The article says they are going to fight someone who is Top-6 in the world. Why in the hell would you advocate him fighting Cameron, a guy who is not even Top-20, instead?
    leapai is top 10 in WBO. cameron was offered the fight but i don't think accepted. i read the article & i doubt very much it will be in the top 6. if it is it will be someone like tony grano(NABF champion)who is top 5 WBC(last month he was there & id have to check jan rankings)...oh & by the way it said top 6 in one of the governing bodies not top 6 in the world. so that could mean WBO, WBA, WBC, IBF top 6 contender. who knows who it will be? Cameron was top 10 in WBO until he vacated his 2 regional belts to fight green.
    Last edited by joe strong; 01-23-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Another training camp where he'll be throwing a left hook at a bag, doing 10 crunches, dodging a couple of jabs in sparring, enough to break a bead of sweat...while eating what he wants...and call it a successful training camp...

I've always liked Tua, but he just could never stay in shape or show ANY improvement in his skills and style
      Last edited by TyrantT316; 01-31-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X