Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Bushbaby is sick in the head,The guy needs help.
    Yea that guy definitely needs help

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      In some instances, it has to do with their fans.

I don't really hate Floyd Mayweather, but I often see his fans like Big Dunn, LarryX, ShoulderRoll, IMDAZED, and others bashing the Klitschkos. So when I ridicule Floyd, it's just a little payback.
      How do you explain your hate for David Haye? You can't help but add a little dig at Haye in most heavyweight thread posts you make.

I don't hate fighters, I just hate what they embody in boxing. For example Canelo, protected cashcow, fought noone of any note and yet is ranked 2nd at 154 below Mayweather? I hate that in boxing, and it makes their fans equally annoying for accepting it all, sometimes trying to twist it.

The only other fighter I don't really like is Broner (for his personality), but I do admit hes willing to fight the best out there for him. Respect him for that

Comment

The very nature of people who spend a lot of time online leans toward an unfullfilling life so there tends to be a lot of really unhappy, aggressive people that enjoy the bickering because it sublimates the exercise and interaction they are lacking.

I come on here because I do a lot of work online and take frequent breaks. Many of these regular posters are freaks as far as I'm concerned. Trying to push their boxing agendas and hate with constant posts and ridiculous anger. Sad, if not altogether scary.

I can't think of a fighter I hate though I occasionally want to see someone lose if they've done some **** talking prior to a fight or have done something inappropriate.

Comment

Haters are going to hate....... Few people have legitimate reasons for disliking a fighter i.e. such as beating/robbing theirs favs or personal interactions with them. The rest of the haters are just jealous.

Comment

I'm pretty sure skin color has something to do with it

Comment

The fighters I "hate/hated" the most have been Cotto, Pacquiao, and Donaire. and even then, I give these fighters 100x more compliments/props than the fans who hate Floyd/my favorite fighters. I mean the usual suspects, we all know who they are, i'm not going to be controversial and mention names; the same old anti-Floyd fans, Floyd can do no good at all to them. I at least call out Floyd for some of his sh-tty fights like Marquez and Guerrero[which is not that sh-tty].

Comment

Some Haters are just EMO and live their lives being sour and always negative! It's amazing how dedicated some of the Haters are, I find it funny seeing them with the Canelo/Jose Cotto sig. Even tho Canelo went on to win the fight by TKO stoppage

Comment

It's the posters on this site (or any site) that causes the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I hate Floyd/Broner fans more than I hate the fighters themselves. I still consider myself a fan of Floyd.... but I can't openly support him on this board. Not with al the little agendas and lameness displayed by his fanbase.

The worst case is obviously Bushbaby and his hate for Canelo.... it has consumed him

i remember the thread that kicked that all off.

Comment

earl

you hate this man.

Comment

Working...
                      X