No announcement yet.

The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to Geale why wouldn't he?

Why fight GGG for peanuts when you could face an easier task, avenge your only defeat, get far more money & fight in your hometown against Mundine?

I do not blame Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
      Dude fall back, Sturm ducked the whole middle weight division for years. Does Hopkins, Pavlik, JTaylor, Maritnez, Abraham ring a bell? Thought so Sturm ducked everyone. Like I said GGG's team and HBO put that out and reporters just reported it. Didn't hear none of that through none of the reliable sources lets say "Dan Rafeal". No one is ducking him. There are interviews with Quillin saying he wasn't offer the fight! now i do remember Kellerman saying during GGG's fight with Proska that guys were offered, but like i said HBO is investing heavily in GGG, and their going to say whatever. Now get all the facts out there, Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vacated the strap because Team GGG wanted the fight in his country, by Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam having the belt that wasn't going to happen. No matter how you spin it or look at it the champion should not have to fight @ the challenger's home. And that is team GGG wanted. If you no the story and follow the negotiations you would know that's a fact. Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam did go after Sturm whom had a legit strap, that's no lie. But like Sturm does he refused.
      Again, all of this is easily googled. Here's Pete telling you he doesn't want the fight yet, let GG build up his name first:

http://www.boxingscene.com/peter-qui...artinez--58653

Your GG/Njikam story is off on the very basics, please don't treat me like a fool. GG was regular champ > NJikam interim. NJikam was the challenger. You totally made up the homecourt thing, I'm sure GG would be happy to smash him in France. But we can't know since NJikam skipped the purse bid! I don't even think it was the first time he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Again, all of this is easily googled. Here's Pete telling you he doesn't want the fight yet, let GG build up his name first:

http://www.boxingscene.com/peter-qui...artinez--58653

Your GG/Njikam story is off on the very basics, please don't treat me like a fool. GG was regular champ > NJikam interim. NJikam was the challenger. You totally made up the homecourt thing, I'm sure GG would be happy to smash him in France. But we can't know since NJikam skipped the purse bid! I don't even think it was the first time he did that.
        Like I said, i'm treating you based on your love for GGG. Quillin was ask about the fight after his Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam win. He was not offered a date, and he has a rematch clause vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam. But you said Quillin was offered the fight. Your off on the very basics of the Quillin so called turning down the fight, but back to Quillin vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam. Quillin has to honor that before anything, if he doesn't he vacates his strap. Didn't make up the homecourt thing. Just like you guys reporting stories without the facts. That was one of the many issues in the negotiations. See i'm not bias towards any fighter, so i see with my eyes clear. But the Love you guys Have for GGG , you'll never see things the other way. It's like Pac and Mayweather fans
        Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Like I said, i'm treating you based on your love for GGG. Quillin was ask about the fight after his Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam win. He was not offered a date, and he has a rematch clause vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam. But you said Quillin was offered the fight. Your off on the very basics of the Quillin so called turning down the fight, but back to Quillin vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam. Quillin has to honor that before anything, if he doesn't he vacates his strap. Didn't make up the homecourt thing. Just like you guys reporting stories without the facts. That was one of the many issues in the negotiations. See i'm not bias towards any fighter, so i see with my eyes clear. But the Love you guys Have for GGG , you'll never see things the other way. It's like Pac and Mayweather fans
          Right, you thought GG was challenging NJikam and wanna lecture me about negotiations hangups.

Njikam rematch? So why is Guerrero next, then Rubio lined up next?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Right, you thought GG was challenging NJikam and wanna lecture me about negotiations hangups.

Njikam rematch? So why is Guerrero next, then Rubio lined up next?
            Your right, I stand corrected. Where I'm @ internet isn't always up and running and limited internet access ,did not know that was Quillin next fight, but nevertheless no one is ducking this guy. But like I said which is more than likely true. When you have fans of fighter, not matter what that fighter says or does, the fans 9 out of 10 times are going to be emotionally connected and bias.

Comment

Make this fight happen! I'm all for it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Your right, I stand corrected. Where I'm @ internet isn't always up and running and limited internet access ,did not know that was Quillin next fight, but nevertheless no one is ducking this guy. But like I said which is more than likely true. When you have fans of fighter, not matter what that fighter says or does, the fans 9 out of 10 times are going to be emotionally connected and bias.
                I'm sure with a lot of the guys it's about risk & reward, not necessarily ducking.

But Felix Sturm ducked Golovkin and that's a fact. One of the most blatant ducks in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  And then beats him in a boxing match?

Raping first, then a little sodomizing, smoking a cigarette, getting in another round of rape and sodomy THEN beating him in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I'm sure with a lot of the guys it's about risk & reward, not necessarily ducking.

But Felix Sturm ducked Golovkin and that's a fact. One of the most blatant ducks in recent memory.
                    I agree, but Sturm did duck the entire division- Bhop, Pavlik, JTaylor, and Abraham. Sturm ducked those guys too

Comment

Barker would get splattered, he wouldn't last long with Golovkin once he starts getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X