Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 assasin is also a big dawson fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      I ask for a reason...are you?
      U mean chad no intentions Dawson aka Chad Johnson aka Chad Ochocinco? Nah scully no such fan exists

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        Biggest Dawson fan on here is a poster is a poster called Boxing Wizard. He's been nuthugging Dawson and Eddie Chambers with the gusto typical of an extreme Pactord or Flowmo

This thread was made for him.

Poor bastard.
        Still a Dawson fan, but he's done some things lately in his career that are totally odd. His future and his mental state is questionable. It only seemed like I was nuthugging because I was tired of all the Hopkins nuthuggers such as yourself.
        Last edited by Boxingwizard; 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of his but don't want anything from you.

Comment

I'm not anymore. He disappointed me one too many times.
            Last edited by bojangles1987; 01-21-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

i used to be. always thought he was from springfield, ma. then found out he was from hartford ... **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                Still a Dawson fan, but he's done some things lately in his career that are totally odd. His future and his mental state is questionable. It only seemed like I was nuthugging because I was tired of all the Hopkins nuthuggers such as yourself.
                Wrong. I was a huge Dawson fan (and still am a Chambers fan) and I was with you crapping on Hopkins after the debacle of the first fight. I wasn't actually criticising you when I referenced you in that post.

I'm off the Dawson train. He's not interested anymore. It's a career fizzling out into nothingness.

Comment

I like Dawson, extremely talented fighter but seems very weak mentally and probably don't respond to discipline very well which is why he left Mayweather Sr. which was strange to me, you just coming off the biggest win of your career against Adameck, why in the hell would you switch trainers

But thin I remember Mayweather Sr saying "He (Dawson) Got A Lot Of B1tch In Him" meaning that he is probably don't like discipline at all, one of those guys you gotta baby him a little so he don't check out on you mentally and stop responding to you

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    LOL I am curious about what Kev is getting.
                    Bad Chad's favorite jock strap? (unwashed)?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      I dont like the way he blames others for his failures,i dont like how he acted like you were the reason he lost to Ward either..use to be a fan of his but dont like his excuse making at all
                      translation of the above: i was a fan of his when he was undefeated and climbing the p4p ranks, then he lost to Pascal and Ward and i jumped off his penis.

Comment

Working...
                      X