No announcement yet.

Prime Hatton vs Bam Bam Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^

You're such a bumbling old fool that you fail to see that I wasn't even arguing in favour of Hatton being considered a "great fighter",you complete and utter dingleberry.

But tell us about how Kostya Tszyu of a pillow-puncher Kostya Tszyu was.Afterall,whenever Hatton stepped into the ring with a decent puncher,he got stopped,right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      hahahahaha you nerds are the easiest! Between Hatton and Sergio you fanatics are really crazy!!

Earl Hickey
      the Hitman! hahaha!!!!

just funnin with you kids, good nite, the bathroom in my gym had more boxing knowledge than anyone on this thread! It was a pisser"peeleft: Too!

pipe this lil fellow,didn't mean to hurt your feelings Hatton was a great fighter ok! .........................in England! Ray.
      Time to go back to the home, Ray.

Trolling at your age.. smh

Comment

Hatton easily

Comment

I like Rios to win a war by KO. Hatton would slug it out with him and I think Rios hits harder, takes a punch better, and has better stamina. Hatton is a bit harder to hit than Rios but I think Rios would wear him down and take him out.

Comment

Rios loves it inside he knock Hatton the f**k out.

Comment

I think Hatton would give him a hell of a fight and even beat him if his chin could hold up. I think Rios is the tougher of the two.

Comment

Rios hit harder than prime Hatton lol seriously? 99% of the guys he has stopped have been stopped before, multiple times and hes worn them down via an accumulation. Rios is not a particularly big puncher.

He don't have a better chin either!
                Hatton fought, beat and ate bombs from punches like Urango, Castillo, Tyszu & Maussa

Rios has had one fight at 140 & has been buckled, rocked & knocked down multiple times at 135 against non punchers. The closest to a puncher he has ever faced is Alvarado.

I am utterly convinced the people in this thread voting Rios only watched Hatton post Mayweather, that or they're bias Mexicans.

Comment

at 140, you gotta give this to hatton. great fight though. a prime hatton was something special and the type of fight they'd engage in would suit hatton in more spots.

hatton would win by a narrow margin on points. wouldn't be surprised if he got folded by rios, though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Rios hit harder than prime Hatton lol seriously? 99% of the guys he has stopped have been stopped before, multiple times and hes worn them down via an accumulation. Rios is not a particularly big puncher.

Hatton fought, beat and ate bombs from punches like Urango, Castillo, Tyszu & Maussa

Rios has had one fight at 140 & has been buckled, rocked & knocked down multiple times at 135 against non punchers. The closest to a puncher he has ever faced is Alvarado.

I am utterly convinced the people in this thread voting Rios only watched Hatton post Mayweather, that or they're bias Mexicans.
                    That's 99% of this site, sadly mate.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Co sign this post. Real talk. I want to see rios be brutally knocked out because of his silly fanbase and their utterly ridiculous trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X