Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Golovkin beat Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin would beat Froch, Mayweather & Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      His hype was never on this scale though, but it's not like he had top 10 fighters passing on HBO dates against him. He was moved very carefully, but not enough I guess
      No it wasnt but he was very hyped up. I personally thought he was the next big thing at MW.

Comment

Being a puncher at 160 doesn't mean you're a puncher at 168. Froch probably hits just as hard or harder.

Comment

Umm Froch has a win over Bute and Dirrell in the pros. Unlike GGG who won in the amateurs.

Comment

i seriously doubt it, but it would be a competitive fight.

froch has the chin and the boxing skills to beat golovkin on points. he's strong and long, that one. he'd stay off the ropes by the virtue of the length of his jab and it's heavyness. at the distance, and in the middle of the ring, he'd outbox golovkin.

Comment

too close to call. Froch obvious size advantage, but Gena is a different kind of fighter, there is something about him that makes me hesitant to pick against him. As far as styles go, there taylor made for each other.

Comment

Still had Dirrell beating Froch but GGG BY tKO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                  i seriously doubt it, but it would be a competitive fight.

froch has the chin and the boxing skills to beat golovkin on points. he's strong and long, that one. he'd stay off the ropes by the virtue of the length of his jab and it's heavyness. at the distance, and in the middle of the ring, he'd outbox golovkin.
                  I could see Froch koing ggg.
                  Froch has power. Ggg could not handle getting caught by him like he is used to.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Froch doesnt fight at 154 so the fight will never happen

Comment

Depends how fast Froch ages.

If they signed to fight now I would definitely pick Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X