Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I've heard it all before..Bradley is nothing more then Hatton,won't be able to get far in his career blah blah blah..People keep doubting him and he keeps upsetting the apple cart..Like I've already said Mayweather should be favored I have no issues with that..But counting Bradley out is never smart,and should be a lesson learned by now...
    Bradley's better than that but he doesn't have what it takes to outbox Mayweather or beat Mayweather for that matter.

Unless Mayweather was to be shot if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

He can't promote by himself so yes he's a GBP fighter. And why were Arum and Schaeffer trying to negotiate before?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

No, he's not a GBP fighter.

If he was a GBP fighter, he'd be signed with GBP, which, he isn't.

If Mayweather wanted to, he could be involved in a fight and GBP could not be involved and they would have no choice but to accept that.

Hence, he's not a GBP fighter.

He does however, have a close relationship with them and works with them on a fight to fight basis.
      You ever wondered why he doesn't promote his own effects which means more money for him? I didn't say he was a GBP fighter either but I did say he MIGHT AS WELL BE. He is also tied down with Haymon who does not deal with Arum. Even tho he let Lara fight on a TR card but nobody gives a **** about Lara.

Comment

what a disgusting piece of shit fight this would be

Comment

All roads lead to floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You ever wondered why he doesn't promote his own effects which means more money for him? I didn't say he was a GBP fighter either but I did say he MIGHT AS WELL BE. He is also tied down with Haymon who does not deal with Arum. Even tho he let Lara fight on a TR card but nobody gives a **** about Lara.
            No, you said he is a GBP fighter. Which, he isn't.

Comment

It's either Guerrero then Bradley or Bradley then Guerrero. It is probably Guerrero first, a tune-up for Bradley. Two capable fighters who don't threaten Floyd with punching power. Neither one is likely to win a decision, because judges always give close rounds to Floyd. Neither is the fight most people want but will please enough of Floyd's fans to make them saleable.

Canelo, Trout or Martinez, won't happen, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

No, you said he is a GBP fighter. Which, he isn't.
                You right I did. I just woke up so cut me some slack here. I meant to say he MIGHT as well be. But I still stand by the rest of my argument.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Bradley's better than that but he doesn't have what it takes to outbox Mayweather or beat Mayweather for that matter.

Unless Mayweather was to be shot if they fight.
                  We'll have different views on this,and that's all good..But like I said Bradley has been counted out before..That's all I'm saying...

Comment

I just read the article and this sounds like nothing more than speculation.

I still think the hold up is the September guarantee that Canelo is demanding.

But the article said Bradley doesn't want to go down in weight and that he's not happy with the money for the Gamboa fight? I mean damn, fight somebody already. Who is he waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
                      I just read the article and this sounds like nothing more than speculation.

I still think the hold up is the September guarantee that Canelo is demanding.

But the article said Bradley doesn't want to go down in weight and that he's not happy with the money for the Gamboa fight? I mean damn, fight somebody already. Who is he waiting for?
                      That's what it said? Bradley is now becoming a little too damn picky. Who the he'll does he wanna fight and for how much...? Rematch Abregu then and fight for even less.

Comment

Working...
                      X