Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    It's an okay fight on paper, but you'd have to think it would be pretty boring in the ring.

If Bradley is able to fight GBP fighters then he should fight Khan, not Mayweather.
    Why would he fight Khan now if Khan is at 140. Mayweather vs Bradley is much better than Khan vs Bradley at this junction. Khan needs a meaningful win to get a big fight like that. Beating Molina wasn't that kind win.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      There isnt a fighter that exists at 154 pounds that would be favored over Floyd. Vanes? Lara? Did you really just say that? Who do you think Floyd is some 3rd rate bum off the street?
      Nah, Floyd isn't a 3rd rate bum. But he hasn't faced the best at 154, to this day. When he venture there he chooses real careful like.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        I know youre a HUGE Bradley fan but how does he beat Floyd if he cant stop him?

He has zero advantages going into a Floyd fight other than being younger. Zero.
        You do know knocking Floyd out is not the only way to beat him right...Bradley has a good jab can box very effectively and has a high work rate...I'm not saying Bradley should be favored(not at all)hell I would even favor Mayweather(and I'm not a big Mayweather fan at all)..All I'm saying is if Mayweather is slipping even a lil Bradley will beat him..I completely stand behind that statement...Bradley is not the kinda fighter you take lightly or you'll lose imo...

Comment

this would be a horrible fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You do know knocking Floyd out is not the only way to beat him right...Bradley has a good jab can box very effectively and has a high work rate...I'm not saying Bradley should be favored(not at all)hell I would even favor Mayweather(and I'm not a big Mayweather fan at all)..All I'm saying is if Mayweather is slipping even a lil Bradley will beat him..I completely stand behind that statement...Bradley is not the kinda fighter you take lightly or you'll lose imo...
            Bradley's only chance of beating Mayweather is knocking him out (Not happening) because he sure as hell doesn't have the skill of ability to outbox him.

Comment

I don't see a big difference between Guerrero and Bradley as opposition in terms of quality. I think Floyd-Guerrero is the more enjoyable fight to the eye though, because his style will force Floyd to fight, Floyd-Bradley stands a high chance of being a rather tactical affair.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Bradley's only chance of beating Mayweather is knocking him out (Not happening) because he sure as hell doesn't have the skill of ability to outbox him.
                I've heard it all before..Bradley is nothing more then Hatton,won't be able to get far in his career blah blah blah..People keep doubting him and he keeps upsetting the apple cart..Like I've already said Mayweather should be favored I have no issues with that..But counting Bradley out is never smart,and should be a lesson learned by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by The Weebler II

It's an okay fight on paper, but you'd have to think it would be pretty boring in the ring.

If Bradley is able to fight GBP fighters then he should fight Khan, not Mayweather.

Mayweather is not a GBP fighter...
                  He can't promote by himself so yes he's a GBP fighter. And why were Arum and Schaeffer trying to negotiate before?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If this is true it would be the first time ever I don't buy a floyd PPV.

I loved the idea of a floyd-guerrero fight. Way better fight than a lot of people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      He can't promote by himself so yes he's a GBP fighter. And why were Arum and Schaeffer trying to negotiate before?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      No, he's not a GBP fighter.

If he was a GBP fighter, he'd be signed with GBP, which, he isn't.

If Mayweather wanted to, he could be involved in a fight and GBP could not be involved and they would have no choice but to accept that.

Hence, he's not a GBP fighter.

He does however, have a close relationship with them and works with them on a fight to fight basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X