Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley does not have the power to do ****!!

Mayweather walks him down, and takes him apart.

Guererro much , much ,tougher fight for Floyd. He wont walk Guerrero down.

Comment

Wow......that would........be AMAZING. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for this fight to happen over The Ghost.

Comment

Bradley has no fanbase. He'd bring nothing in terms of PPV sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
          Bradley does not have the power to do ****!!

Mayweather walks him down
          , and takes him apart.

Guererro much , much ,tougher fight for Floyd. He wont walk Guerrero down.
          It would not be easy for Floyd to walk Bradley down, he is a very mobile fighter and Floyd no longer has the same movement.

The fight should really be Bradley v Guerrero, winner gets Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Bradley has no fanbase. He'd bring nothing in terms of PPV sales.
            Floyd will make 40+ million no matter who he fights. Bradley is just about as good an option for Floyd as any.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It would not be easy for Floyd to walk Bradley down, he is a very mobile fighter and Floyd no longer has the same movement.

The fight should really be Bradley v Guerrero, winner gets Mayweather.
              I agree but this is unrealistic. There's no way that Arum allows Bradley to fight Guerrero. Top Rank isn't going to do business with Gold Boy Promotions. Bradley vs. Guerreo is possibly the best fight that can be made at WW.

Comment

doubt this fight happens..i mean bradley lost to pacquiao..even floyd's uncle and dad thought pac got robbed. so floyd going to fight a guy who many thought lost his last fight? plus bradley barely has a fan base especially after that robbery against pac...guerrero just makes more sense money-wise (since may 4th is a mexican holiday) and he's not coming off a controversial win.

Comment

Bradley is still with Top Rank. With that said hes a better fighter than RG wouldnt mind seeing it.

Comment

I'd like to see it.

It's not better than the Guererro fight though IMO.

Comment

I don't see how that fight comes off before Floyd/Ghost. But it is just as good. I give either Ghost or Bradley a damn good shot at possibly upsetting Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X