Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Alexander is a current title holder at 147 and Bradley already beat him. He proves nothing by fighting Alexander again.

I'd take Alexander and Abregu over Berto and Aydin.
    They're about the same I would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

At 147 Bradley hasn't proven anything. More proven than Guerrero OVERALL yes but not at 147.

I don't care about who Mayweather fights. There's really nobody out there and I never buy his PPVs anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Alexander is a current title holder at 147 and Bradley already beat him. He proves nothing by fighting Alexander again.

I'd take Alexander and Abregu over Berto and Aydin.
      You know what, you're actually right. You have a good point. I didn't look at it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        At 147 Bradley hasn't proven anything. More proven than Guerrero OVERALL yes but not at 147.

I don't care about who Mayweather fights. There's really nobody out there and I never buy his PPVs anyway.

At 147lb Bradley has a win over Pac(one of the best fighters of this era)weather you agree with it or not,he holds that an a belt...Guerrero holds nothing and has two wins over two decent fighters...I'd say Bradley edges him again...

Comment

• bradley needs to get a good win before he is deserving of a floyd fight..bradley coming off a loss to pacquiao and he hasn't fought for awhile now...guerrero makes more sense as a next opponent for floyd than bradley does. guerrero will bring in more money and he's coming off two decent wins at ww.
          Last edited by Bermuda; 01-20-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

At 147lb Bradley has a win over Pac(one of the best fighters of this era)weather you agree with it or not,he holds that an a belt...Guerrero holds nothing and has two wins over two decent fighters...I'd say Bradley edges him again...
            You know how I feel about that win vs Pacquiao so I don't agree with that half of your post. However I do agree with the point PBP made and I agree that Bradley is more proven at 147 when you look at it the way he mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              You know how I feel about that win vs Pacquiao so I don't agree with that half of your post. However I do agree with the point PBP made and I agree that Bradley is more proven at 147 when you look at it the way he mentioned.

Dude I can respect your opinion and view on the Pac fight..But facts are facts he does hold a win over Pac bro...Which no matter what way ya view it is better then anything Guerrero has accomplished at the weight...
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-20-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Bradley and Guerrero are both about the same caliber so I see no issue here. If he fought either one they both would lose. I would rather see Bradley vs Guerrero to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Dude I can respect your opinion and view on the Pac fight..But facts are facts he does hold a win over Pac bro...Which no matter what way ya view it is better then anything Guerrero has accomplished at the weight...
                  It's also a fact that it's considered to be one of the biggest robberies of all time.

It's also a fact that 99% of media and ring side scorers scored it for Pacquaio. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is the widest it's ever been for people picking against the "winner"

You should take these fact's into consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Nonsense, Bradley doesn't have near the IQ or range of styles. Guerrero has shown strong ring IQ, ability to gameplan and adapt like an elite level fighter.

No one buys the idea of Bradley v Mayweather since 98% believe he's coming off a loss to Pac. This would be a really cheap move by Mayweather. No way he's that gutless to fight Bradley.
                    Are you kiddin me with the Guerrero comments? Whenever Guerrero is facing a solid opponent his gameplan is sheer dogfighting. He does not show ring IQ, nor the ability to change gameplans like a Marquez. Now when he is fighting pushovers aka nobodies, he tends to box. But his preferred fighting style is dogfighting, and whenever that isn't working out for him, he then tries to box. And again, whenever boxing is not working out for him, his next move is to dogfight. All his tough opponents, the result is always the same. Aydin, dogfighting. Berto, dogfighting. Salido, dogfighting. Plantano Diaz, dogfighting!

You think Guerrero will go in there and fight Floyd trying to outbox him and outsmart him? He will try to smother and dogfight Floyd because that is where Guerrero has had the most success when boxing tough opponents. I believe he thinks he's a better inside fighter than Floyd. And it is only through this dogfighting in the inside does he have a prayer of beating Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      It's also a fact that it's considered to be one of the biggest robberies of all time.

It's also a fact that 99% of media and ring side scorers scored it for Pacquaio. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is the widest it's ever been for people picking against the "winner"

You should take these fact's into consideration.
                      Those facts are cool,but the only facts that holds any real weight..He got the W,so everything else your talking about is irrelevant..You should take these facts into consideration..No??

Comment

Working...
                      X